The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still see another 9.5 there for $250 unless the original seller never took it down but I highly suspect this guy doing the bait and switch.

we did the deal off of grailed to avoid the grail fee so he jyst sent me an invoice but i just noticed he never took it down and now it says "sale price $270"

The photo is from a Chinese website/factory that makes UA pairs. The Bred 1s on their site are almost exactly identical to the retail pair and you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between the two. Even the insoles are an exact match.
Can you post more pics of the replica from this factory because their work seems top notch and we desperately need to figure out a way to tell them from retail pairs. Thanks.
I sent you a PM

I think they trying to scam you bro, they sent me an invoiced also, be careful. I was just testing the person, I even said that I heard someone was selling am same size and same price and they said it wasn't them
he sent you an invoice? i'm talking to him now and he claimes he doesn't know what happened and he's going to try to refund the person their money and delete the post

I think they trying to scam you bro, they sent me an invoiced also, be careful. I was just testing the person, I even said that I heard someone was selling am same size and same price and they said it wasn't them
he said he sent you an invoice before i contacted or payed him. when did he invoice you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom