The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you hating on third world fam.
That term is elitist on its own

Hating On Third World? :lol:

Correct Me If I'm Wrong, But Third World Conditions Do Exist In The World No?

Your Mans Room Looks As If It Comes From Those Same Conditions.....

That Simple

BEEN LOOKING AT THESE ALL WEEKEND
Must be nice 
tired.gif
 I did that with the NA WC4s lol 
roll.gif

Damn, that's all it takes? Noted for next time if there is a next time. Seeing all these shipping confirmations for SP after I was on time for the restock has me extra salty lol.
Yeah, last purchase from there flagged my mastercard, was like WTF, no alert on my issuer, tried 3 time and failed, then just switch and used my Visa and boom, order confirmation page. Though if I remember correctly if you try a certain card too many times they can flag your whole SP account for like the day. So if it flags for fraud 1st time around just switch it.

Yeah, last purchase from there flagged my mastercard, was like WTF, no alert on my issuer, tried 3 time and failed, then just switch and used my Visa and boom, order confirmation page. Though if I remember correctly if you try a certain card too many times they can flag your whole SP account for like the day. So if it flags for fraud 1st time around just switch it.

Cool thanks for the tip. My visa got flagged so I guess I had the opposite problem. I should've thought to use another card anyway. I guess I just panicked and desperately wanted that card to work lol.

Y'all care so much about third world go share some money NT has many worthy causes.

We here buying 160$ shoes and now we on moral high ground when it comes to world economics as a whole.

I and I assume sole can tell some about economic disenfranchisement from outside "designed" factors.

Miss me with the holy than tho stuff

Back to the shoes

#NewPhoneWhoDis

Last edited:
Saw a pair size 9.5 on grailed for $250. i only had 240 in my paypal and offered him that. he sent me an invoice and i jumped on it instantly. he bought them from a place called "hibbet". can anyone let me know if these are real?[IMG][/quote]
Probably gonna need more pics but Hibbett Sports is a sports/shoe retail store mostly down South with a true Nike account

Saw a pair size 9.5 on grailed for $250. i only had 240 in my paypal and offered him that. he sent me an invoice and i jumped on it instantly. he bought them from a place called "hibbet". can anyone let me know if these are real?
GALLERY]

Need better photos

Hiiberts is a sporting good store

He should have had receipt too. Tho you can fake that but still

Hating On Third World?
laugh.gif

Correct Me If I'm Wrong, But Third World Conditions Do Exist In The World No?

That Simple
i was half playing,

but seriously, what the **** do you know about the third world? It is a discriminative term, used by a few who live in the 'first world'.

go there first bro, spend some time there and then see if it is all that bad. I am proud to call 'the third world' my home. wouldn't change it for the world ( I hope you got that pun, cos it was 'That Simple' as well)

anyway, I don't want to kill the buzz here, so whatever man. 

Peace

Y'all care so much about third world go share some money NT has many worthy causes.

We here buying 160$ shoes and now we on moral high ground when it comes to world economics as a whole.

I and I assume sole can tell some about economic disenfranchisement from outside "designed" factors.

Miss me with the holy than tho stuff

Back to the shoes

#NewPhoneWhoDis
Reported

Also everyone keep in mind when saying "this fake sites pairs look identical to real pairs" You are making a big assumption that they are showing real pics of their replica pairs.

Most of the time they show pictures of REAL pairs and send you the replicas. That's generally how they sucker people in.

Also everyone keep in mind when saying "this fake sites pairs look identical to real pairs" You are making a big assumption that they are showing real pics of their replica pairs.

Most of the time they show pictures of REAL pairs and send you the replicas. That's generally how they sucker people in.
yup bait and switch 

About to finesse a trade for a DS Size 14 Banned Is For My DS Size 13 Metallic Vs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom