The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got to keep one OG. It's a dope sneaker. Then the leather is great quality too.
Yeah I'm probably going to keep them OG since I don't have many all white pairs. If anything I'd make frags from the black fridays  cyber mondays and have people call me out on "fakes" lmao.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm probably going to keep them OG since I don't have many all white pairs. If anything I'd make frags from the black fridays and have people call me out on "fakes" lmao.
Forget the rest. Most people I talk to on the "streets" have no idea. But then again that's why NT is so special. You get to talk sneakers and have a few people relate. Do what you feel. The resale on those is unfathomable so I would cut corners at all costs.

SoCal Area retail is fryed Up n gone!!
Every store I went to told check flight club lol
I would have then asked: Really that where you sent yours mf?

I wonder how many people in this thread know that the Air Ships were the actual shoe that was banned. They just say the bred 1s are the banned shoe for marketing reasons.
Air Ships are they some fake/whatarethose of AF1? Who is this bald guy in the crying memes anyways? Was he an amazing tear shedder? I think Drake and him would have been friends. 
Only advice I can say to people trying to buy, don't wait!!! This has happened with all hyped 1s and will happen with these. Before you know it they will be $450-$500 and the prices they are going for now will seem like a "deal". Especially if you are under a size 12
Except Chi, they took a nose dive after Nike scraped the release. But, ya I would say act within the first week or so. 
I don't see the problem with lining up with whomever. Just respect my place and don't invade my personal space. I don't mind teaching the youngins. It's our right too. Tbh these kids just took where we didn't. Who knew you could he al bundy in these streets and make bank?
Fair enough. Those teenagers when times are desperate will not respect exactly what you mentioned above. A few years ago when I went and lined up for some 5s. People had been lined up for hours and these dudes showed up 30 min before the mall opened. Started making their way to the front. When people called em they said they were going get to the back of the line. Doors opened pushed the first guy in the line out the way and ran in. Bastards were selling them from back of their trunks in the parking lot. I am long past losing my patience over that type of crap. Got too many things in life I value to put myself in positions where trouble finds me. Just my 2 cents. If you have respectful crowds in your area by all means go ahead and lineup. The only sure way to pick up a pair.

Facebook reseller was at 280 and I didn't bite, those pairs are all gone and they all want 330-350 now. Do you think prices are just going to keep raising or once everything's shipped they'll even back out at 300? I need help.

Are Labor Day releases noteworthy? Like Black Friday and Christmas 11's?

What's been the Labor Day release the past few years I been to negligent/lazy to look em up

Was gonna consider getting rid of my pair for a pair of qasa hi's. But the more pics I see the more I want to keep them and just come out of pocket for the qasas

Facebook reseller was at 280 and I didn't bite, those pairs are all gone and they all want 330-350 now. Do you think prices are just going to keep raising or once everything's shipped they'll even back out at 300? I need help.
For your sake I hope they go to $500+ and you never cop. Seriously bro do a simple ebay search. There are pairs listed for $350 with an option to make an offer. Just send $300 by pp invoice to as many as you can someone will bite. That equivalent to $330 on ebay which is where auctions are ending. You need anything else spoon fed? Just bite the bullet now on one pair at least. You might see a pair for $280 when online orders come in or you might see them go for $350 by then. Your call.

I would have then asked: Really that where you sent yours mf?

Air Ships are they some fake/whatarethose of AF1? Who is this bald guy in the crying memes anyways? Was he an amazing tear shedder? I think Drake and him would have been friends. 

Except Chi, they took a nose dive after Nike scraped the release. But, ya I would say act within the first week or so. 

Fair enough. Those teenagers when times are desperate will not respect exactly what you mentioned above. A few years ago when I went and lined up for some 5s. People had been lined up for hours and these dudes showed up 30 min before the mall opened. Started making their way to the front. When people called em they said they were going get to the back of the line. Doors opened pushed the first guy in the line out the way and ran in. Bastards were selling them from back of their trunks in the parking lot. I am long past losing my patience over that type of crap. Got too many things in life I value to put myself in positions where trouble finds me. Just my 2 cents. If you have respectful crowds in your area by all means go ahead and lineup. The only sure way to pick up a pair.
I feel you. But it's alot that goes on as far as crowd control. Too many variables to name for WOT*wall of text* sake, but have to know what your getting into and not let anyone punk you. In all my years of camping I never let anything fester. I killed any speculation of what I would and wouldn't do. They can only respect it. Besides let em swing 1st. Self defense at its finest.

Meh who knows. Probably will stay around 300ish for a while and then even out to maybe 400s like the 2013s.

Nice, mine already made it to being prepared for export.. Could see em by the end of the week depending on customs.

For your sake I hope they go to $500+ and you never cop. Seriously bro do a simple ebay search. There are pairs listed for $350 with an option to make an offer. Just send $300 by pp invoice to as many as you can someone will bite. That equivalent to $330 on ebay which is where auctions are ending. You need anything else spoon fed? Just bite the bullet now on one pair at least. You might see a pair for $280 when online orders come in or you might see them go for $350 by then. Your call.

I'm selling a extra pair locally for 275 tomorrow, dude is pretty excited. I only had them listed for a even trade on some Infrared 6s but I decided to take that offer. I mean...I do have 3 pairs [emoji]128527[/emoji]

I feel you. But it's alot that goes on as far as crowd control. Too many variables to name for WOT*wall of text* sake, but have to know what your getting into and not let anyone punk you. In all my years of camping I never let anything fester. I killed any speculation of what I would and wouldn't do. They can only respect it. Besides let em swing 1st. Self defense at its finest.
We all men at the end of the day and will do what we need to when pushed. Believe me bro I could swing, but that would be a huge mistake. Being in a profession where this kind of behaviour even in self defense (that is if you can prove it) would be looked down upon and have serious consequences. I really have no choice other than to not put myself in those positions. 

Last edited:
As messed up as it is... At this current trend... I feel like prices will only increase.

The thirst on local facebook groups is real. I thought a good number of people ate (NT looked pretty good) but wow my locals seem to be extremely hungry. For every one person that copped, it seems like 10 failed and they want these bad.

Maybe more pairs than SBB or Chis but the demand seems greater imo.

A rare case to see jays actually increase after release date.

We all men at the end of the day and will do what we need to when pushed. Believe me bro I could swing, but that would be a huge mistake. Being in a profession where this kind of behaviour even in self defense (that is if you can prove it) would be looked down upon and have serious consequences. I really have no choice other than to not put myself in those positions. 
I'm talking straight eye contact. Holding your ground. Not budging. If someone invades your personal space and lay hands on your. Whoop his ***! Ain't no way around it. You should be able to sue if you get terminated for someone threaten your well being. I get what you saying but somehow that's just saying stay trapped at home. Not to cause a disagreement but this shouldn't deter anyone from coexisting with the population.

As messed up as it is... At this current trend... I feel like prices will only increase.

The thirst on local facebook groups is real. I thought a good number of people ate (NT looked pretty good) but wow my locals seem to be extremely hungry. For every one person that copped, it seems like 10 failed and they want these bad.

all the way up

They usually do when pure resellers just want a quick cash in. They dip a little once online order come in. Will be interesting to see if that happens this time around. Didn't see that on BRED '13s IIRC. But, this is how Nike treats Canada...could be worse. Was talking to a dude about how possibly only 500 pairs made it to Philippines which has a population 3x ours. So, we look on the bright side.
I'm talking straight eye contact. Holding your ground. Not budging. If someone invades your personal space and lay hands on your. Whoop his ***! Ain't no way around it. You should be able to sue if you get terminated for someone threaten your well being. I get what you saying but somehow that's just saying stay trapped at home. Not to cause a disagreement but this shouldn't deter anyone from coexisting with the population.
Oh ya as soon as those dudes showed up they were getting looks from everybody. They wouldn't look anybody in the eye until someone called them out. Ya, I am sure I could sue but why go through the court cases/lawyers and also don't want to become a local celebrity on the local news. Its my reputation that matters more. But, thats the deal I had to make to be in such a profession. Ya it limits certain things, but the best I can do is control the places I go. Before I didn't think twice about where I was. Now, I don't care if a certain part of the city got the hottest clubs, but is a known area of physical altercations. I am out. But, you right too. If trouble finds me well then lets go. As long as I know I did everything to avoid being in that position. 

Last edited:
cant wait for my pair. first time winning a high demand shoes on snkrs! love j1's!!! especially the chi's and bred's (even before the hype on 1's exploded).

A good amount of these pairs coming in are already for sale on ebay . you see how many listing got the snkrs picture or order confirmation page 
roll.gif

Been messaging 285-300 gift all day on Twitter to like 10 folk let's see if something shake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom