The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just talked to a store manager and he said "these are not raffle jordans, they are not like other retros" "we have other color ways of Jordan 1s sittin, so we just released on the floor...plus we only had 24 pairs" LMAO

Last edited:
Is it that much room where your feet are swimming inside?  Or just not the super snug fit you are all accustomed to?  I like that my SBBs feel somewhat bigger in the toebox are and fit better overall.   

my boy at finishline just came through clutch when I thought I wasn't gonna have a pair :smokin so it's only right I take a group pic. just need SBBs now and royals next year with this mold. Funny I was just telling @Sneekaz this morning I felt like something would come through on me getting a pair and sure enough it did. They're beautiful in person

View media item 2156929

Last edited:
Real leather wrinkles if you softly press down on it and is an indication that its real, and the 2013s did this. The red portions on the Banneds, similar to the White and Orange portions on the SBB, are a premium leather, which is much better than 2013s. However, the black portions on the 2016s, not on the toe box, that connected to the lace holes are plastic, which was done on the SBB as well. The black portions were better on the 2013. If all your portions on the 2013s were plastic then they are fake.
Personally my though is, they used a harder leather or synthetic for durability and support. I mean these are probably geared more towards lifestyle these days, but they still give an afterthought on being able to ball in these and you can, you don't want to be turning your ankle in these. That harder leather will probably extend the life of the shoe, as all this discussion on leather I have yet to read anyone bring up conditioning their leather to keep it from drying out or to soften it up, I'll probably use leather softener on my pair to soften the black areas a bit though.

So has anyone who got through on the snkrs received an tracking number from Nike that actually works?

Pretty sure I was one of the last people to checkout before Shoe Palace soldout, and my shipping confirmation arrived last night. My NDC pair is on the way too. Can't wait to have these in-hand!

Wow I have no clue how some of you managed to sit at your PC clicking for hours on the shoepalace site with that cart busy nonsense.  My time cannot be spent doing that.  But hey, you deserve it for getting a pair afterall.

Just talked to a store manager and he said "these are not raffle jordans, they are not like other retros" "we have other color ways of Jordan 1s sittin, so we just released on the floor...plus we only had 24 pairs" LMAO
whaaaat? 
mean.gif

So the 2013 Breds were part of the remastered effort, but they weren't OG Highs all that means is that they are using the higher mold from way back, and that they have OG branding

Now while a lot of OG 1's have released with OG branding, they didn't also release with the higher cut mold which leaves them to be rereleased according to DJ Folk
No that's not true, I keep seeing this in the thread.

2015 Was the start of the "remastered effort" (besides the Frags which came out in December 2014, those were truly the first remastered shoes)

FML JJ cancelled my order. Had to use my bros card didn't put St. and put my email on billing section instead of his. Didn't think it be a big deal like that. I'm dying

i got confirmation email for shoe palace on sat and paypal confirmation ... today paypal took out the money from my bank account... but still have not received shipping information from shoepalace....their system sucks.. cant even track order , i dont have a account with them .. 

Seriously, can't wait for these shoes to come. Both pairs are here on Thursday
The wait is killing me. I have work all day then I have to drive to my girls house on thursday to pick them up where I am gonna get a lecture about spending too much money on shoes. 
mean.gif

i got confirmation email for shoe palace on sat and paypal confirmation ... today paypal took out the money from my bank account... but still have not received shipping information from shoepalace....their system sucks.. cant even track order , i dont have a account with them .. 
Same

This restock stuff has never worked out for me..which is why i never pay attention to it.

Same here. Usually when they happen I'm at work, and by the time I see the link....sold out. So when it comes to hyped kicks like these, I rather just pay a fair resell price early if I strike out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom