The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
People paying $250-$270 better watch out for them fakes

Yeah for sure, I verified these are legit and I saw him grab them at the footaction when we met up lol.

But Back in Cle avg price is 275-300 right now, which is what I Think it will be for the next few weeks. Joe Haden Store here in in Cleveland was asking 325, which is about 270ish because they take 15% consignment fee I believe.

I like OG jordans since that was my era. but i've never doubled up. do you guys seriously cop 2-3 pairs and save them? is that the norm for most?

no shade at all.. I'm seriously asking?
I double up on pairs I don't see retroing within the next 5 years and are classics for me....meaning for instance I love the Celtics 1s which I have a few pairs of but I recognize most would not consider the Celtics 1 a 'classic'. I love Blacktoes and since UKs haven't retro'd since the OG release I will be doubling up on both. Honestly, my NYC apartment life puts a premium on closet space for doubling op on pairs ... so I defnelty couldn't imagine having multi pairs for every kicks I have. lol.

I copped on Saturday from a re-seller who copped from nike... looking at some of these prices going up

I got a bad feeling he's gonna pull out of the deal

Yea man, was on a local Facebook group, this guy had a size 10, we agreed $250, he flaked on me before for a trade with something else, so I said don't flake on me again, lol. Next day I message him, he said prices going up, so he got a higher offer for $320, smh

i paid  a back door toll for 1 pair size 10. and then just so happen to win SNKRS drawing for sz 10. so ended up with 2 pairs. but I'm still not doubling up. one pair will be sold to whomever. first time ever i won a nike SNKRS drawing. 

Last edited:

i paid  a back door toll for 1 pair size 10. and then just so happen to win SNKRS drawing for s 10. so ended up with 2 pairs. but I'm still not doubling up. one pair will be sold to whomever. first time ever i won a nike SNKRS drawing. 
cool

i paid  a back door toll for 1 pair size 10. and then just so happen to win SNKRS drawing for s 10. so ended up with 2 pairs. but I'm still not doubling up. one pair will be sold to whomever. first time ever i won a nike SNKRS drawing. 

i need a backdoor troll

is this person in nyc ?

Yea man, was on a local Facebook group, this guy had a size 10, we agreed $250, he flaked on me before for a trade with something else, so I said don't flake on me again, lol. Next day I message him, he said prices going up, so he got a higher offer for $320, smh
you can't really blame him

This kind of crap piss me off. I send pictures of the inside of the tongue and dude claims they look off. Lmao, really? He seen one picture of 1 pair with them being flat and I guess mine doesn't look flat? Who knows??

Also I noticed in the 3 pairs I have only one has a stamped number on the box lid, so you people can't speculate fakes don't have it because my Metallic Navy, also from HoH doesn't either.

This new sneaker generation makes my head hurt smh

This kind of crap piss me off. I send pictures of the inside of the tongue and dude claims they look off. Lmao, really? He seen one picture of 1 pair with them being flat and I guess mine doesn't look flat? Who knows??

Also I noticed in the 3 pairs I have only one has a stamped number on the box lid, so you people can't speculate fakes don't have it because my Metallic Navy, also from HoH doesn't either.

This new sneaker generation makes my head hurt smh
it's really getting to you

at this point in the threads life. popeyes > kfc

dont debate the facts

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom