The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

BECAUSE WHAT PPL SAID WAS THAT THE REMASTERED PROGRAM OFFICIALLY STARTED IN 2015 AND FRAGS RELEASED DECEMBER 2014.. SO THE TECHNICALITY IS THAT THEY ARE NOT "REMASTERED" EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE ALL THE REMASTERED BENEFITS... KINDA MAKES SENSE.. JB LOVES SLAPPING PREMIUM STUFF ON A LIMITED SHOE..
Makes me feel guilty every time i wear my Frags lol

Good meal like you cleaned out the entire stock?

Naw I didn't have a buffet now. I knew from the get go there was going to be some other people there.

Did that HoH tell you they were expecting orders or you just walked in and walah?

A certain associate did, there were 2 managers in that day when I was told, so I knew probably 2 other people got told too. Found out it was 4. There was a good 25 people in line. 5 been there since 8pm the night before thinking they were going to get all 17 pairs.

Yea a Hoh is not going to tell everyone, especially how crazy the release went.

Where

I have a pair Lock down tomorrow for 250 and another for 200 [emoji]129300[/emoji] Don't know if I should cop both .

So, I know which ATC service I'm using for Black Toes and Royals. My friend just got FTL (UPS shipping) on his sz 12 pair of BREDs. Need to have a backup plan if raffles and online fails. I really hope FTL, Footaction and Champs role out the reserved system soon in Cali. No more back-dooring and "hookups" other than Shoe Palace and Finish Line. 

I'll actually have a chance if I put the leg work in. 
just clarifying ... you have figured out a preorder service for Blacktoes and Royals not necessarily an add-to-cart service. 

Surprised FC has GS pairs at only $200 bucks right now

I would have thought they would have sold out like mens twice over as well.

Anyone wearing size 7 thats a steal right now

IMO

THERE'S A LOT OF PPL THAT ARE PISSED THAT THEIR OFFERS ARE GETTING TURNED DOWN... NT HAS ONE OF THE CHEAPEST SNEAKER HEADS :lol: IM NOT SURPRISED AT ALL. AND I DONT MEAN THIS OFFENSIVELY .. ITS JUST A FACT LIKE HOW MOST OF NT LIKES SNUG SHOES.. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY.. IT JUST IS.

I DO HOPE YOU GUYS FIND DECENT DEALS THOUGH.. I JUST SCORED A PAIR OF CHI I'S AND I TRIED TO GET THE PRICE AS LOW AS POSSIBLE. GOOD LUCK.
:rofl:

Makes me feel guilty every time i wear my Frags lol
FEEL GOOD.. I WAS ON LINE FOR THESE 2016S AND SAW A GUY WITH THEM ON.. IT WAS PRETTY COOL. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM IN PERSON. I DONT EVEN LIKE THE COLORWAY BUT I DEF RESPECT THE SHOE'S APPRECIATION.

I wish I could come up on a pair in store.. They'd never make it to the floor round me tho. Employees sounded shady bout this release since day one..

roll.gif
LMAO! I JUST WANTED TO BE CLEAR.. ALL OF NT IS CHEAP AND I GET IT.. I CAN BE THE SAME AT TIMES TOO ESPECIALLY WITH RENT IN NYC LOL.. SOMETIMES I GET THE MOST UNREASONABLY LOW OFFERS FROM THE B/S LOUNGE
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom