The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody eastbay order ship yet? im in a bad mood today and this lagging by them is irking me

slow *** galaxy phone and ebay wont let me buy gift cards with my ebay gift cards. 50 dollars worth of ebay gift cards down the drain >:

******* had to verify my paypal account over and over again for ******* nothing

Last edited:
These don't look good with black spandex tights IMO
here we go..
mean.gif

So theoretically, if you were a reseller on these, what would be your minimum selling price? Just curious what you guys think

My guess is a whole lot of idiots saw the resell prices of the last release, and they think they can make the same amount of money. But from what it seems, every sneaker store was carrying them. You just have to wait and watch the sellers start lowering their prices while they try to clear inventory to get cash for their next gig. But after prices dip and the hype is over, the prices will slowly increase.

Same thing happens when I got my bred 11's in 2012. Next day flight club had em for 400, a few months later 325 and now back to 550 for size 10 anyway. Not sure who would overpay that much on flighclub, but the trend is the same.

I'm hoping I can buy my friends 9.5 and see how they fit since I struck out on this one

Dude I've been watching that price on my size 10 change back and forth [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]. From $400, $450, $500, $550, $600 & $625 then back to $550. I'll cop my pair finally off on FC later towards the end of year

i wish the red was brighter tbh.

i noticed right away.

and im not one of those guys that complains about retros AT ALL.

so take that for what its worth

Translation: Ima reseller how much should I charge
laugh.gif
lol. i've never been a reseller before but am considering it on these for the first time. I'm curious to test the market, but wanna get a feel from this community what would be an acceptable minimum selling price. I'm also wondering if it's better to hold off and wait a little while or sell them sooner

i wish someone would offer to traade their cream ultra boost for my banned 1s 
frown.gif

any sites besides facebook where yall look for trading?

Those 2014 black infrared are steel toe edition. I don't understand how anyone would want them.

Easy. It's a solid retro of an OG cw. 2014 blk/infrareds are dope IMO and I've owned every retroed version except for the OG. Love my pairs and will copp again when they retro the so called "remastered" version. I swear NT nitpicking is at an all time high :smh:.

Translation: Ima reseller how much should I charge
laugh.gif
lol. i've never been a reseller before but am considering it on these for the first time. I'm curious to test the market, but wanna get a feel from this community what would be an acceptable minimum selling price. I'm also wondering if it's better to hold off and wait a little while or sell them sooner
Buyers seem to be biting at anywhere between $300-350. At $350, you're making 100% profit (aka doubling your money) so you may want to start there and work your way down. If you price at $400, you probably won't get many takers.

It may also be worth it to hold off and see where the market goes, especially if you only have 1 spare pair to resell. If you have multiple pairs to resell, then you can list them today and see what you get.

Easy. It's a solid retro of an OG cw. 2014 blk/infrareds are dope IMO and I've owned every retroed version except for the OG. Love my pairs and will copp again when they retro the so called "remastered" version. I swear NT nitpicking is at an all time high :smh:.

The material was rock solid. The shoes were heavy too. They need to put durabuck on the remastered infrared.

My guess is a whole lot of idiots saw the resell prices of the last release, and they think they can make the same amount of money. But from what it seems, every sneaker store was carrying them. You just have to wait and watch the sellers start lowering their prices while they try to clear inventory to get cash for their next gig. But after prices dip and the hype is over, the prices will slowly increase.

Same thing happens when I got my bred 11's in 2012. Next day flight club had em for 400, a few months later 325 and now back to 550 for size 10 anyway. Not sure who would overpay that much on flighclub, but the trend is the same.

I'm hoping I can buy my friends 9.5 and see how they fit since I struck out on this one
Are you really comparing bred 11s to these?!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom