The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if these are produced in larger quantities (however that # applies to the masses) in this remastered mold in this cw they will be scooped up quickly, yes that's a captain obvious statement, just sayin nothing would please me more than either waking in a store and buying my size or ordering online day 1 retail no hassle, but that's just simply not happening, no surprises here they will be a ***** to secure, so there's that

Man, I am hype for this release. Even though I have '13s, the remastered 1s are comfy and have had nice materials. Hope to grab at least 2 so I can beat one knowing I have a backup.. :nthat:

Man I cannot wait for 9/3 at like 1030 for all the salt that will be flowing in here. There's going to be a lot of disappointed people believing these will be a Black Metallic V GR type release

Of course the wife wants them which means my work on release day will be twice as hard. I wonder if FTL will have their new "anti-backdoor" raffle system in place by then.

Of course the wife wants them which means my work on release day will be twice as hard. I wonder if FTL will have their new "anti-backdoor" raffle system in place by then.

Aren't they 2 separate raffles?

Can't you just put in two different tix at all the same places?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom