The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Congrats on who have already locked down their pair(s).

Last edited:
Because work hours are USUALLY only 8 hours a day. 9-5........stores in my area are open until 8PM if they arent in the mall and 9 PM if they are. Plenty time during the day. Full time doesnt mean all day, lol

I thought stores cut off raffles at 6? Anyway I wouldn't know, I don't enter raffles. My plug usually comes through, and if not, I hit on SNKRS.

I thought stores cut off raffles at 6? Anyway I wouldn't know, I don't enter raffles. My plug usually comes through, and if not, I hit on SNKRS.
In NYC I know the cutoff is usually until 8pm (or tickets are gone)...but again even with that afterwork window you have a limited possibility. I work in Manhattan (getting off at 5:30) and I would barely make it up to Kings Plaza (Brooklyn) Mall to hit up the footstores and JJ. 

Just called my local champs that never gets 1's and they said they most likely will get them. Hopefully this a good sign 

In NYC I know the cutoff is usually until 8pm (or tickets are gone)...but again even with that afterwork window you have a limited possibility. I work in Manhattan (getting off at 5:30) and I would barely make it up to Kings Plaza (Brooklyn) Mall to hit up the footstores and JJ. 

Word bro, I work 11-7, and it takes me like an hour 20 to get back to the hood. No time :x.

People still gonna strike the **** out

A lot of places getting them but not insane amounts

We knew there would be a decent amount

The fever pitch is getting up there. That's how you know that the releasing. Around release this thread is going to be booming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom