The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000 pairs.... Loll

at the end of the day why does it matter about numbers?

either you gonna get um or not. knowing that a release is mass gr or limited you still should go hard to get them regardless

Last edited:

Bah.. valiant effort to convince people no need for 3 pairs but cmon now, its BRED baby!  Everyone wants as many as possible
convince people? no thats my opinion. maybe you dont have alot of shoes but i do. i have so many shoes i probably wear each like twice a year if at all

i can understand if you want one extra pair to stare at like a model airplane but 3 ? naw thats just hoarding
Wow, the nerve of this guy. Telling others they are hoarding but the clown doesn't even realize that he himself is doing the same thing lol.
roll.gif

You must be depressed bro. And don't go around saying you never bought a pair of Jordans on the aftermarket (with all those pairs you got). You don't gotta be cool to kick it homie. You dam well know in all the years you've been hoarding J's, at least one of those pairs were purchased after RD, whether or not it was $10, $30, or $50 above MSRP. That's called resell homeboy.

From the Anxiety and Depression Association of America:
[h4]Understanding Hoarding[/h4]
Hoarding is the persistent difficulty discarding or parting with possessions, regardless of their actual value. The behavior usually has deleterious effects—emotional, physical, social, financial, and even legal—for a hoarder and family members.

For those who hoard, the quantity of their collected items sets them apart from other people. Hoarding can be related to compulsive buying,
[h4]Symptoms and Behavior[/h4]
  • Obsessive thoughts and actions: fear of running out of an item or of needing it in the future; checking the trash for accidentally discarded objects
  •  
People hoard because they believe that an item will be useful or valuable in the future. Or they feel it has sentimental value, is unique and irreplaceable, or too big a bargain to throw away. They may also consider an item a reminder that will jog their memory, thinking that without it they won’t remember an important person or event. Or because they can’t decide where something belongs, it’s better just to keep it.

Hoarding is a disorder that may be present on its own or as a symptom of another disorder. Those most often associated with hoarding are obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (OCPD), obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and depression.

Is Nike producing a low amount? Seems odd when the last couple of releases have fallen flat.

i would think they would produce more considering they have made the remastered og retros more available recently.

cant see them making a ton of $220 remastered retros and not making alot more of these

they could make a ton of these however but due to resellers its still gonna be a pain to cop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom