The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning class cancelled on Monday let's goooo.. It's like the stars and universe are aligning for me on this release I better get them.

Houston galleria. Hopefully this is karma on my end. Been here too long to have these new Houston kids think they run the game.
View media item 2146813
Also memorial View media item 2146814
Now is people can hook it up with the rest, that'll be dope.

#SALUTE,FAM! I'M A FELLOW H-TOWN CAT, AND I TOO KNOW THE LANDSCAPE OF THE SNEAKER CULTURE OUT HERE IN HOUSTON IN 2016...LOL! A LOT OF SHADINESS THESE DAYS,SMH...THAT'S WHY I BUILD GOOD RELATIONSHIPS AND KEEP A SOLID PLUG ON DECK. BUT THANKS FOR LOOKIN' OUT FOR ALL US H-TINE NT'ers OUT THERE...HOLLA.

CED B.

Saw these today and was a little underwhelmed by the quality... Still in for a pair but won't be salty if I don't get them that's for sure

Houston galleria. Hopefully this is karma on my end. Been here too long to have these new Houston kids think they run the game.

Now is people can hook it up with the rest, that'll be dope.
I ran out of reps for today...........but props to you getting that Galleria code.

Will be working on that Baybrook code for you fellas in the next 24-48 hours

I CAN DIG IT,FAM... BUT THEY'RE A LIMITED GENERAL RELEASE IN THE SENSE THAT A LOT OF RETAILERS WILL CARRY THESE,BUT IN SMALLER QUANTITIES. MY HOMIE FROM CHAMPS THAT I MENTIONED EARLIER TOLD ME THAT THEY ONLY RECEIVED 18 PAIR TOTAL. I'M SURE YOUR HOH's AND YOUR FLIGHT 23's WILL HAVE MORE THAN THAT, BUT STILL NOT IN THE NUMBERS OF A STANDARD GENERAL RELEASE... HOLLA.

CED B.
Out of curiosity, which Champs in Houston is limited to 18 pairs?

Last edited:
Topanga mall has a Shiek, correct?

Looking for that code, i have class on Tuesday & work all day Monday. So i can't make it out that far.

View media item 2146820
Most of my go to spots in the CHI are done with the guaranteed raffle tickets.. Rumor is they (champs)expanding the launch reservation app to the whole US after this sept 3rd drop. .. Watch

Started reading from page 165.. It took me 2 hours to catch up!! This thread is EXPLOSIVE today fam!

Btw, good luck!! Ya'll might be able to cop, provided the right cards are played..of course.

Most of my go to spots in the CHI are done with the guaranteed raffle tickets.. Rumor is they (champs)expanding the launch reservation app to the whole US after this sept 3rd drop. .. Watch
That'd be awesome, the more online raffles..........the better off we can avoid the "shady physical raffle tickets."

Well this is kinda strange, almost every FA/FTL in Chicago land area is listed as FCFS. Potential to be a total shi*tshow if this is happening. 

That'd be awesome, the more online raffles..........the better off we can avoid the "shady physical raffle tickets."
I hear ya man.. Gotta start racking up them dollars on the app to get platinum VIP status to get that head start over the noobs [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Preach, even when I win other paper raffles at the same time as my Shiekh raffle, I always go and pick up my Shiekh raffle pair instead.......since Shiekh stay giving me good karma on the raffles.

View media item 2146820

This really does need to happen. They know how many get sent to store and with so many backdoor sales, actual customers are complaining.

When two store managers and a botique owner ask me. "You want some 1s next week?" Out of nowhere
tumblr_mamovcm0Pl1qefyoso1_500.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom