North riverside chicago, il

Finishline: raffle

DTLR: raffle

Jimmy Jazz: raffle

Footaction/HOH: fcfs

Champs: not getting

Footlocker: fcfs

Last edited:
These city gears just a big joke in houston smfh... One store said "We dont know yet"
Another store said "We raffling saturday"
First store fail to even say callback and check tomorrow so everyone be on your game

One FTL i went to homie was on the little Secret Service Ear Piece Chriping the Stockroom guy like

"Aye, The bans are FCFS right??? 
ohwell.gif
  Then looks at me, We not even getting them here Bro, I mean we don't know yet?"

One FTL i went to homie was on the little Secret Service Ear Piece Chriping the Stockroom guy like

"Aye, The bans are FCFS right??? :\   Then looks at me, We not even getting them here Bro, I mean we don't know yet?"

Oh they know, plugs only though.

for the folks using finishlines website on release day, does it work better if you have a finshline giftcard instead of your debit/credit card?

Prolly gonna lin up at one of my local kicks USA since their doing fcfs and their not releasing online I'm hoping they have a decent amount of pairs

Anyone have Florin Shiekh codes for Sacramento heads? If not, might have to make the trip later on the day.

Oh lord! What are they thinking!!!!! 

It's marketing-a lot/most people who camp and take the L aren't going to leave without buying anything. This will inevitably increase foot traffic and brings more attention to the brand.

This is starting to remind me of the 2009 Space Jam release but more difficult haha

Makes me wonder if all of these small allocations to B&M locations means that more will be available on SNKRS or other footsites.  Wishful thinking on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom