The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the record for most raffles entered? Anyobe at/near 50 raffles yet? I feel like your pair is pretty much guaranteed at that amount of raffles.
Going to go all out nerd here -- if you entered 50 raffles and each raffle had 100 total entries, the odds of you not winning a single one would be 0.99^50, which is 60.5%, meaning that the odds that you win a raffle at all would be 39.5%. So it's a much better chance than entering 1 draw, but you're more likely than not to still take a major L.

I already know I'm taking my L -- I've never won a single thing off SNKRS draw.

So do people really think there are less of these than say metallic blues OR the demand is just tenfold.... There seems to be pairs out there but demand is what's making them so scarce.

Last edited:
Going to go all out nerd here -- if you entered 50 raffles and each raffle had 100 total entries, the odds of you not winning a single one would be 0.99^50, which is 60.5%, meaning that the odds that you win a raffle at all would be 39.5%. So it's a much better chance than entering 1 draw, but you're more likely than not to still take a major L.

View media item 2148980
Time to try and enter 100-150 raffles, I feel like that might be the only way to guarantee a pair haha

BTW has anyone tried to pay people on Craigslist in other cities/towns to enter raffles in their name? Only 1 spot I went to checked my ID to enter.

Entering all the raffles near me, Nike is being awfully quiet about how their stores will handle it. I don't mind camping out at Nike The Grove if they will do FCFS

How does the snkrs draw work

Entering all the raffles near me, Nike is being awfully quiet about how their stores will handle it. I don't mind camping out at Nike The Grove if they will do FCFS

Wait until people start getting murdered and/or robbed during the release.. FCFS releases lead to this happening because stores coordinate poorly with local police and it inevitably gets out of hand. I'm not sure why they would ever do FCFS for this release but it is what it is..

Wait until people start getting murdered and/or robbed during the release.. FCFS releases lead to this happening because stores coordinate poorly with local police and it inevitably gets out of hand. I'm not sure why they would ever do FCFS for this release but it is what it is..

This right here. Stores are asking for trouble with FCFS with this release.

I'm saying. Last 3 releases were had at discount, smh and these are a damn draw on SNKRS..

I wouldn't even compare those other 1s to this release its no contest

Out of this lineup of anticipated Jordan's this year

Bred 1s
White cement 4s
Flu games 12s
Space jam 11s

I know I'm not the only one who saved most their energy and effort for this weekend
Breds were the one and only release this year people I know actually wanted to put in work for
Also I feel like it will be a while until we see the breds in this form for a while, which is getting probably people who missed out on the 13s like me more antsy then ever

buddy just got a call from a FNL i couldnt get to because I had to go back to work. He got two from em 
mean.gif
 Damn my job, damn it to hell 

Yep, they didn't. They were getting hype up by a few members, I'm not calling no names don't want to get in trouble, they were saying the shoes are in abundance

Agreed. To me, it's all in the delivery. If certain individuals only rephrased their info, then it would be a better environment. Misleading construed info is the same as bad info.. (imo)
It's borderline crossing #3 Section 2.

[SIZE=13.5pt]Section 2 - Fraud[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]1. We at NikeTalk do not tolerate FRAUD, in any way, shape or form.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]3. Similarly, any attempt to intentionally deceive other NikeTalk members (i.e. Hoaxes) will not be tolerated. This includes intentional posting of false or misleading information, creating multiple user IDs in an attempt to fraudulently provide positive feedback for yourself or otherwise attempt to deceive users, generating hype without intending to follow through, or similar stunts. (E-mail me for AJ XXV pics, etc.)[/SIZE]

What is the record for most raffles entered? Anyobe at/near 50 raffles yet? I feel like your pair is pretty much guaranteed at that amount of raffles.
over 100 on these, at the end of the day doesn't matter how many you enter, It's all luck,

Last year went 0/50 in Chicago 1's raffles. 

any NTers in asia trying to cop these? just want to see how other places are handling this release. 

all we got here in hk is a online raffle on nike.com, never won anything from there, hopefully this time it comes through.

need a pair of these so i can unDS my 2013s.. it's gonna be a long day in front of the pc on saturday

good luck to all, lets eat!

Got one raffle and got bored with just that one trip, I'm done lol. If I don't get it, Saturday online raffle it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom