The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread rolling even at this hour. :wow:

Looking forward to tomorrow to see if I remotely even have a shot at these over here. Lol

This thread rolling even at this hour.
eek.gif

Looking forward to tomorrow to see if I remotely even have a shot at these over here. Lol
That's what I'm saying! This release seems insane and I think Saturday is going to be brutal. Going to be lots of people who hate life.

Has anyone cashed in on Eastbay with a Add-To-Cart service lately? Thinking about coding my own but not sure if it's worth the time.

Repped! Wish other people had your mindset, not just in reference to sneakers either.
I dont want to get too off the topic of sneakers but millitary deserve more than just sneakers. Its crazy how badly some of them get treated, yet we praise and throw people like kanye or Jordan on a throne for essentially nothing in comparison to what these people go through.

Bc comparing two celebrities to thousands and thousands of service men we don't know makes sense.

There's a lot of great military folk out there. A lot of friends are in different branches.

But just bc you're military doesn't mean you deserve more of something.

It's been mix opinions/statements on whether or not these are a mass GR or if it's just a mass quantity of stores getting limited quantities of the sneakers...this is what I'm gathering from speed reading through the thread.

I'm from the Bay Area... Trust me they are not a mass GR release... Ton's of stores here in the Bay didn't get this that usually gets mass GR release retros. I actually found myself driving a bit out my way just enter raffles for this relese. I usually just hit up 3 malls within 10miles radius of me. I entered at malls about 30-45mins away.

Last edited:
I only have 22 raffle tickets in hand, about 10 more raffle entries ( shoe palace with no tickets etc ) and about 30-40 shiekh entries.  Also entering the draw pickup at NTSF.  If I don't hit on at least one of these raffles gonna be a true sadderday.  :smh:

Damn 40 shiekh entries... I hope you didn't use the same name or IP address when you entered for all those.

Last edited:
Working on a 2-3 pairs pre-order deal right now... Should find out by tomorrow if I'm gonna pull the trigger or seller agrees with my offer.

Last edited:
I know that Champs usually doesn't get Jordan 1s. However, the southeast Champs stores got 500 pair between them. With that being said my local only got like < 30 pair, 

they usually get 75+ of GR releases  so kinda limited in that regard but still widely available. 

I feel that these will be easy to get if you put some work in, they won't sit and will be the first Jordan in a few months to sell out the release day. 

Im working on a few extra pairs, so if you strike out let me know 

Re-posting this, because @vampire xtc  deserves respect for the information he provides to us.

I'll say it again, it's a GR for sure. But if your local FTL, FTA, etc is not a big account. Max they'll get is 20 or so.

One FTL near me got 16 pairs, about 12 will go to employees, I bet. LOL.

I gave numbers on these in here like 2 weeks ago and it's been long buried pages back

But...

This fantasy of this shoe being a GR is easily one of the funniest things I keep hearing and being told by people online lol

Even the largest volume stores in the country do not have a ton of these where there's enough to go around

For example there are stores in NYC and NJ that legit have for example like 2 size 8's and that's only if neither of those get held for staff lol

So imagine the people signing up for a size 8 that realistically may not even be available to the public lol

Of course ya not suppose to even know this but it's whatever

The headache of this release around the office has lead to us forcing special procedures on raffle stores to uphold integrity

And we have fired some employees literally today who got caught attempting to guarantee pairs to customers for "an extra 150-200" mostly new hires but still

All raffles stores have been informed to pull winning tickets on Wednesday tickets will be pulled with multiple witnesses not from the very same store

Calls are suppose to be done also on Wednesday to get it over with

And unclaimed pairs will be re raffled from initial entries.

This is not done on a GR

Hell this is not done on holiday 11's lol and that's always a mad house

The fact is there are like less then 10 stores in the country for footlocker family of stores that have even 100 pairs

Also the GS sizes are far more limited then the men's pairs by a mile

Like a store with 56 men's pairs has like 12 GS if any at all

So my buddy, a District Manager who oversees over 10 stores for one of the big retail footwear chains, told me today that each of his stores have had anywhere between 500-1000 raffle entries. The allocation of each of his stores is an average of about 50 pairs total for each store.

In other words, Game Over.

Yours looks good, legit. But the R's on that other pair from the guy asking for a LC looked suspect because the circles looked sloppy. Plus the bottom of his insole was more grey as opposed to sky blue, which is what the retail pairs have.
Yeah that's what I was thinking too (about the insole it's way too light). The R's are kind of hard to get a picture of without a macro lens they're so small lol, but IRL they are clean.

Fakes are getting so good now a days.
I heard the fakes have the R perfect and on legit ones shouldn't be perfect perfect

Which one of the following do you all think are retail or UA/fake?

View media item 2149923

40243754_59.jpg

40243754_61.jpg

40243754_38.jpg

40243754_37.jpg

View media item 2149929
View media item 2149930
View media item 2149949
2nd and third are fake. I think the first one us but would like to see more pics

I haven't also gotten to really examine a pair yet tho.

I think I'm getting another pair at my spot today cause these will not be copped for under the 230 I paid unless you get them for retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom