The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What one ever been a general release! Let alone the "Beginning" of Jordan being a Gr8. If they say limited to 1 pair for purchase it's a LIMITED RELEASE by definition. General Release you just walk in. These are not a QuickStrike that's the term to identify with limited release. Let these ppl be great until sadderday with great concept.
i wouldn't go by that, they have had general releases with "limited to 1 pair purchase" as well. And not all limited releases are QS

Last edited:
What one ever been a general release! Let alone the "Beginning" of Jordan being a Gr8. If they say limited to 1 pair for purchase it's a LIMITED RELEASE by definition. General Release you just walk in. These are not a QuickStrike that's the term to identify with limited release. Let these ppl be great until sadderday with great concept.
Aaaaah that's what I love about this release. You can use VIP, $20 Reward and Military discount on these bad boys 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
i wouldn't go by that, they have had general releases with "limited to 1 pair purchase" as well. And not all limited releases are QS

All GRs that I've seen are limited to 1, at least initially. If they don't sell that limit will eventually drop.

The game has really gone sour. It went from people not caring about 1s to shadow 1s sitting in my area for like a week now they are like $400, to me walking through the mall to get raffles an I pass a "buy,trade & sell sneaker spot. I see the 1s in the showcase I ask how much? The dude looks at me an says $499. As I died with laughter the dude looks at me an says "you know what these are right" I continue to laugh as I walk out. When 1s drop the greed an salt level is at an all time high.

QS doesn't technically mean limited.

'QS' doesn't even apply to sneakers anymore.

It used to be how they labeled releases that weren't previously offered with a set release date.

You'd get a shipment/offering of shoes from your rep a week before release.

if you're military, you can call corporate and complain. Better yet go on Twitter and make a stink. Those ***** make up their own rules and lie about discount usage

Last edited:
Hoping a call comes through but I'm not holding my breath, those boxes were overflowing with tickets. Online will be a joke as well, I don't see this going any different than in '13. All these young cats throwing around GR will be in for a rude awakening come sadderday.. 1 size run per store is not a GR. I'd be good just getting A pair at this point.. The hype is real.

First comment. Ya'll been entertaining me last 2 weeks I had to make an account. Looks like a ton of stores got sneaks, but not a lot at each store. Maybe GR numbers, but demand is going to outweigh supply. 

I'm in on 18 raffles and gonna camp. What do ya'll do if you show up to FCFS and there's no one there but empty chairs holding spots in line at 2am?

First comment. Ya'll been entertaining me last 2 weeks I had to make an account. Looks like a ton of stores got sneaks, but not a lot at each store. Maybe GR numbers, but demand is going to outweigh supply. 

I'm in on 18 raffles and gonna camp. What do ya'll do if you show up to FCFS and there's no one there but empty chairs holding spots in line at 2am?
Welcome to NT.

ima just get in front of the chairs , if anyone else want to respect ghost chairs thats not even being watched thats their problem. 

It used to be how they labeled releases that weren't previously offered with a set release date.

if you're military, you can call corporate and complain. Better yet go on Twitter and make a stink. Those ***** make up their own rules and lie about discount usage

I miss legit QS days.

ima just get in front of the chairs , if anyone else want to respect ghost chairs thats not even being watched thats their problem. 

I'm probably going myself and just don't want 5 6-foot-5 guys coming back looking to beat my *** for getting in front of their spot.

Call your local Hoh. They still do Quick Strike dog. Nah, Quick Strike term was to identify with exactly that limited and a surprise release why wouldn't Jordan know when they gonna release?. This is the reason why if you try use Discounts managers won't let you. Somebody get they mans he don't even know what a QS is. :rofl:

View media item 2150185

Last edited:
This pair will def not going to set around 300-400 area lol. Try $600+

It will only become $300-$400 when the next Banned Breds is coming out.

I'm probably going myself and just don't want 5 6-foot-5 guys coming back looking to beat my *** for getting in front of their spot.

That's when you come back with 10 5 foot 6 guys

But then they'll probably bring 15 6 foot 5 guys

Then you show up with 15 6 foot 10 guys aka(Philadelphia 76ers) and ya play a pick up game for the spots

Aussies, Midnight Sunday, Forget the Footlocker BS with limited pairs. Ever since Nike Australia started their new launch system and shipping from Europe HUB they have been making everything super easy to get.  This may not be super easy to get but it will be easier than the footlocker crap raffle system where you have to get a ticket during week and then sit outside that ONE store and hope you get called with 200 people sitting there too for only a couple of size runs. Meaning you can not get tickets for multiple footlocker stores. Crap system.. This new nike website system has made it alot easier.

http://store.nike.com/au/en_gb/pd/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-shoe/pid-11046080/pgid-11107614

Click on the metallic navy icon next to the bred countdown on this page and you can see they have every size still available. As with every other recent release.

Call your local Hoh. They still do Quick Strike dog. Nah, Quick Strike term was to identify with exactly that limited and a surprise release why wouldn't Jordan know when they gonna release?. This is the reason why if you try use Discounts managers won't let you. Somebody get they mans he don't even know what a QS is. :rofl:

View media item 2150185

You're clearly new to this.

That dude is correct with what QS means. Maybe for the new age young thug/ drake generation you live in, the definition has changed.

But QS was exactly as he defined it.

That's when you come back with 10 5 foot 6 guys

But then they'll probably bring 15 6 foot 5 guys

Then you show up with 15 6 foot 10 guys aka(Philadelphia 76ers) and ya play a pick up game for the spots
roll.gif

A better idea is to just not skip and find out your fate bc you cut them... but on a real note, do people really just respect those ghost chairs?  lol another reason why camping for shoes aint for me.  Do not need to find a reason to get a stab wound or bullet in me for doing something wrong here considering how crazy some cats are

hes not saying they don't do QS anymore. and hes right though about QS being labled for shoes with no set release date and recieving them 1 week before drop

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom