The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

First comment. Ya'll been entertaining me last 2 weeks I had to make an account. Looks like a ton of stores got sneaks, but not a lot at each store. Maybe GR numbers, but demand is going to outweigh supply. 

I'm in on 18 raffles and gonna camp. What do ya'll do if you show up to FCFS and there's no one there but empty chairs holding spots in line at 2am?
Skip the chairs. I dont respect chairs at all. Im old school. Once you are in line you are in line. No breaks, no food runs, nah. Im the the guy that speaks up when somebody think he about to slide his homeboys in and let them cut the line. I had to do this a couple of times with some locals a few years ago. Some people understand its part of the game and wont give you any static but alot of others will try to test you especially if they got a crew with them. Be a gentleman but expect a fight or worse.

roll.gif

A better idea is to just not skip and find out your fate bc you cut them... but on a real note, do people really just respect those ghost chairs?  lol another reason why camping for shoes aint for me.  Do not need to find a reason to get a stab wound or bullet in me for doing something wrong here considering how crazy some cats are
naw how you going to just pull up to a spot for a hype release and leave a chair not even be watched and think you good what type of sense yall making. naw just off principle you better be some og set leader cat to try some ish like that.

naw how you going to just pull up to a spot for a hype release and leave a chair not even be watched and think you good what type of sense yall making. naw just off principle you better be some og set leader cat to try some ish like that.
No offense but I had to read your post 3 times to understand what you were trying to say 
roll.gif

But agree, leaving your chair there and thinking that's your claimed spot in line is total bs to me.  Once you're physically there, no breaks or food runs, period.  If you step off, you're gone.  

You're clearly new to this.

That dude is correct with what QS means. Maybe for the new age young thug/ drake generation you live in, the definition has changed.

But QS was exactly as he defined it.

Not new to this by no means og. There's never been a general release Quick Stroke. Doesn't even make logical
You're clearly new to this.

That dude is correct with what QS means. Maybe for the new age young thug/ drake generation you live in, the definition has changed.

But QS was exactly as he defined it.

New not at all I was in line for Royals when half the fools I'm here were in love with The All Star Pack. I scooped NYC and Chicago with jumpman both at the same time month before Royals dropped in February. No info was provided on Royals 1s was not a Quick Strike! GRAPE 5S - QS.. LEBRON champ packs- QuickStrike... Boy y'all knows nothing.

YUUUP YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TYPE OF ******S ARE HOLDING GHOST CHAIRS WHICH I THINK IS THE DUMBEST ISH EVER

Some cities for Foot Locker let you get a head start on the app? How does that work? All the places here are raffle 

The spots I raffled at are set to start calling back today. Keeping my fingers crossed I hit on all 3.

I saw a mom entering on behalf of her teenage son who had my size :smh:

The hype is real

Last edited:
The spots I raffled at are set to start calling back today. Keeping my fingers crossed I hit on all 3.

I saw a mom entering on behalf of her teenage son who had my size
mean.gif

The hype is real
 it aint real til the grandmas come out. then when they hit, they come and pay with their recycling money for their grandson 
roll.gif

it aint real til the grandmas come out. then when they hit, they come and pay with their recycling money for their grandson :rofl:
if my grandma ain't just have hip replacement surgery she'd be out there for me. I'm waiting for her to recover right in time for yeezy season hopefully :lol:

if my grandma ain't just have hip replacement surgery she'd be out there for me. I'm waiting for her to recover right in time for yeezy season hopefully :lol:

You'd be doing the same when you have grandkids. Circle of life **** right there :lol:

^^^ Hey I'm sure some thirsty fool somewhere will pay 5-600 on release day when they strike out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom