The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bc comparing two celebrities to thousands and thousands of service men we don't know makes sense.

There's a lot of great military folk out there. A lot of friends are in different branches.

But just bc you're military doesn't mean you deserve more of something.

True story...

I posted this earlier I'm not sure if it got lost in the thread but the local mom-and-pop store I went to cop they told me a lot of their pairs came back door from Footlocker employees

Don't they have a Nike account?

Yes they do have Nike accounts. Also gotta take into consideration a lot of these mom and pop stores like to take side inventory and sell. cuz you know when a lot of people strike out this weekend where would they end up going to? A Mom and Pop shop having to pay that resale price

Last edited:
I'm out in AZ and it seems that not many spots got them out here compared to other "GR's." I believe only 2 Sheikh's got them out here in the Phoenix valley. I got a handful of entries both online and in store raffles. I've always been curious of how places like Sheikh can keep people from using 536 different emails, if they even care. Do they realize the names are the same, the phone number info is the same, or anything like that?

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT IS WANTING THEM TO ROCK! 

And if not, remember LIFE > SHOES! 

#Cheers

I'm out in AZ and it seems that not many spots got them out here compared to other "GR's." I believe only 2 Sheikh's got them out here in the Phoenix valley. I got a handful of entries both online and in store raffles. I've always been curious of how places like Sheikh can keep people from using 536 different emails, if they even care. Do they realize the names are the same, the phone number info is the same, or anything like that?

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT IS WANTING THEM TO ROCK! 

And if not, remember LIFE > SHOES! 

#Cheers
Out here in AZ also. ftl, fl, shoe palace at Chandler mall all did raffles. Nike in Scottsdale is fcfs, asked if they had at least 50 pairs, dude said more than that...

Time for another bred 1 argument

nerd.gif
roll.gif

When i went to footlocker i ask if they had a "decent amount " and she looked down and started to fill out my ticket and said "not really....we all got to do are own raffle" i wanted to just throw the ticket in the trash myself after that

Out here in AZ also. ftl, fl, shoe palace at Chandler mall all did raffles. Nike in Scottsdale is fcfs, asked if they had at least 50 pairs, dude said more than that...
Yea I def hit up Chandler Mall. They seem to be one of they few malls that had most retailers with them. Others were hit or miss with some retailers. Nike Scottsdale doing fcfs is crazy! 

They asking for some drama! But Im sure they got the most pairs to go around. I need that 11 or 11.5 and I'm good. 

You enter anywhere other than Chandler Mall?

It makes sense why Nike is having tons on pairs at their own stores and leaving only a limited amount at the other stores from a business standpoint

Yea I def hit up Chandler Mall. They seem to be one of they few malls that had most retailers with them. Others were hit or miss with some retailers. Nike Scottsdale doing fcfs is crazy! 

They asking for some drama! But Im sure they got the most pairs to go around. I need that 11 or 11.5 and I'm good. 

You enter anywhere other than Chandler Mall?
Nah just there. Had fam n friends help me out; 30 tix deep. Idk what to expect, I've never won a raffle out here 
tired.gif

It makes sense why Nike is having tons on pairs at their own stores and leaving only a limited amount at the other stores from a business standpoint
why does that make sense haha
You cut out the middle man and you make more profits selling it directly from the factories. FTL and FNL pay a certain amount to Nike in order to sell, but it's still cheaper than MSRP. Nike can just straight up charge the MSRP and reap higher profits from selling a "hot" sneaker.
There was talks about this years ago that Nike was looking to cut out the brick and mortar stores from selling Js. Nike pretty much did all that except to the big chains and those rare mom and pops due to their location. Even then, they have lessened the stock to those stores regarding "more hyped" releases.

You cut out the middle man and you make more profits selling it directly from the factories. FTL and FNL pay a certain amount to Nike in order to sell, but it's still cheaper than MSRP. Nike can just straight up charge the MSRP and reap higher profits from selling a "hot" sneaker.
There was talks about this years ago that Nike was looking to cut out the brick and mortar stores from selling Js. Nike pretty much did all that except to the big chains and those rare mom and pops due to their location. Even then, they have lessened the stock to those stores regarding "more hyped" releases.
nike plans beyond 1 sneaker tho 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom