The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got hit with a 300 have em now or just be anywhere in line and we got you on saturday since you a regular for my second pair. Seems super shady but I think I have to take that gamble saturday 

I was told this is a GR by people in the know in this thread
On their way to Campout in line! 

after seeing those numbers 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

haha that's wassup. friends who helped me last night, I accommodated em w tacos (tg for $1 taco Tues
laugh.gif
, check out 'los taquitos' if you haven't) I'm 23 it's my Jordan year, plus I missed the last release bc I was broke. Now I got money, let's go! good luck fam!
Nice! I think i've been there actually! Good luck to you also playa! Let me know how it turns out for ya. What size are you?

People been saying this wasn't a GR...listening to the wrong people...more stores spread thin....gl on Saturday.... [emoji]128513[/emoji]

I was told this is a GR by people "in the know" in this thread

I'm perplexed... flabbergasted..... conflicted

I feel you, exactly why I was at heads up in here. Jordan/Nike never makes a 1 a General Release with high numbers. Let alone the Godfathers [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].

Finishline.com getting these?
Yes and unless something has changed with their online 1 allocation, which i doubt since more stores had them this time, they will be extremely hard to get if you don't get through the splash immediately. They were clutch on the '13 release for a lot of people because there was some back-end root site that bypassed the wait screen, but that's been long patched up 

It sucks but clicking away on a FTL family site is a better option 

Last edited:
Yes and unless something has changed with their online 1 allocation, which i doubt since more stores had them this time, they will be extremely hard to get if you don't get through the splash immediately. They were clutch on the '13 release for a lot of people because there was some back-end root site that bypassed the wait screen, but that's been long patched up 

It sucks but clicking away on a FTL family site is a better option 

Use too use the men's Basketball shoe link. Would let me rite in at 8 am had to shop in 3 minutes because you'd be push back in line. Shift is so stupid now can't ever check out. Use cop two pairs on fnl.com. Now can't eem get past check out screen smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom