The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANyone going to the Extra Butter raffle later today or tomorrow? I wonder how many they got in stock and will be backdoored

honestly didnt have a connection. Went to a store that was doing guarunteed tickets, though i had to spend $30 to obtain each ticket but in the end will be worth it
pimp.gif
Athletes Foot?

athlete's foot, haven't heard of that store in a long time. Coincidentally the store I went to back in 1985 and begged Moms to get me these specific shoes, only to get slapped in the head because of the $60+ price tag.

SOOOOO how limited? will i be able to cop online release?
its all a matter of luck. Might have a little to do with your tactics/methods, processing speed ,possible snipe bots, multiple accounts ect, ect...

Basically if you aint up on that your chances are slim to none, even if you are up on that youre still at slim to some.

[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Godspeed son, Godspeed, the only shot you got.

i think its just random online

i have never missed a retro jordan release i wanted and my internet slow as ****

just be there 5 minutes before release time

well everywhere else but ndc since they doing a draw

watch the snkrs app break come draw time

i think its just random online

i have never missed a retro jordan release i wanted and my internet slow as ****

just be there 5 minutes before release time

well everywhere else but ndc since they doing a draw and FNL

watch the snkrs app break come draw time
Fixed

it's really not the end of the world if you miss out on these, prepare for the worst and you might surprise yourself come rd, and to be honest if you want them so badly you WILL get them if you put in the work, it's not hard 

These really werent as hard to get compared to other shoes . If you did your research you would flourish. I secured 5 pairs in 15 minutes just my doing a little research!

I find that hard to believe. I put in for a crap load of raffles in ny. Every mall and local as well as distant footlocker and didn't get no call. I think what it boils down to is location and timing.

I got a chance to actually see these in person in the mall yesterday, and I have to tell you guys the material they used is A1 that leather looks very good and the shoe looks very well put together ! defiantly worth it for the price and material they used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom