The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
nthat.gif
I appreciate that good sir, Salute. I'm pulling for you to get a call too bro.
Thank you, I appreciate it. If I don't I'll try online. There's more than one way to skin a cat.
laugh.gif

This is a MASS GR. If you miss out you didn't try. $300 preorders are WAYYY too high! Reseller slying on social media boosting these and creating hype. I know store that got 300+ pairs.

....you posters please admit you were wrong, before SADDERDAY, because reciepts WILL be posted.....

I'm Being Sarcastic Guys LOL!!!

Last edited:
This is a MASS GR. If you miss out you didn't try. $300 preorders are WAYYY too high! Reseller slying on social media boosting these and creating hype. I know store that got 300+ pairs.

....you posters please admit you were wrong, before SADDERDAY, because reciepts WILL be posted.....
:nerd: I would say that all 48 entries in 6 malls across the city was trying

Last edited:

you know this ain't happening.

Every OG AJ1 release, same crap is said. Next time you're on a long flight and need to pass the time, read up on the Royal 1 thread (not just the original one).

It was hilarious how wrong people were. Good read to kill the time.

I Think It's Pretty Clear At This Point That These Are Nowhere Near A "Mass GR" Homie :lol:

But Hey, Anything Can Happen I Suppose

still waiting on that second call.. i need two pairsssssss

any updates from my dmv heads.. did y'all receive any calls from tysons mall, pentagon mall, or springfield mall?

Anyone who trades DS SBBs for these is an idiot.
Yeah....if its a 1-for-1 trade I would have to concur the SBB trader is on the losing end.  But of course the heart wants what the heart wants and if both parties are getting what they want then its good all around. When I traded my supreme AF1s for gucci 1s everyone swore i was idiot but i haven't regreted the trade in the least (and no cash was added). 

havent seen anyone say a mass gr. a gr yes but not mass

mass gr would be jordan xi holiday numbers

what do we call aquas then or maroons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom