The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put in 8 entries for Nike Grove and SM. Santa Monica blessed me with 2013 Breds, Chicago's, and SBBs so hoping they keep the streak going and bless me with these

"Nights like this, I wish raindrops would fall"

laugh.gif
REPPED

Smh at how NY getting treated by Nike with this release..... Why every other state getting online raffles besides us smh......
Actually that might be a good thing...a good thing as in NTNY is looking at 2K pairs and RF is looking at 1500 pairs. lol. OR all the pairs available online via NDC/SNKRS will be for NY. 

i already threw my raffle tickets in the trash assuming i didnt get picked... ill just accept this L and have hope for my very slim chances on Saturday :lol:

I genuinely love when you ppl say this

No call yet on any 4 of the raffles I put in.

I put in one for myself and the rest were oops so i dont really care lol

Back in 2013, I did however get a call the day of the release from FTL. It was like 10:22am after staying up all night trying to hit on EU sites 
laugh.gif

So who knows.

If anything the SNKRS app should be a good shot
Nah man...SNKRS is "The Draw" aka the "L".  I have 3 screens of "The Draw" L-mail.  It's a whole different animal than regular SNKRS app release.
The draw has been good to me as of late. I got those 12s with the gold crap on them and also a couple of those kobes  so who knows lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom