The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol if you didnt win a raffle... bots gonna eat up all the online pairs and im not trying to go to a store at 3 o clock in the morning

its over my NT family

I will never own the bred 1's in my lifetime.. Time to accept that 

No one has mentioned stores I entered so maybe tomorrow I will get lucky. But I'm on vacation and if I don't hit I'm straight. Have my pops name under the tickets so he can pick them up for me.

not gr as everybody thought they were huh. i'll hold on to a pair until the royals drop next year just in case i strike out on the royals ill have a pair of these to sell and get those.

So has this thread surpassed black infra 6 numbers yet? That train went on and on
919 is the magic number. Both releases are totally different. This release is prolly an 8th of the allocation for black infrareds. Would we say 75k or 100k for these joints?

sad thing is the royals are gonna be twice as bad next year

I might not even try on those

I'm definitely going all out for those. They'll be my final set of 1's colorway wise that I need. I already own the bred 2001, Chicago '13, Patent black/gold '13.

0/20 on raffles so far in socal. Looks like i'm just banking on shiekh and snkrs. 

In other news, drove past WSS on sepulveda and already 20+people and cops is there already. It's only been an hour since the store closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom