The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Cal tomorrow  - Universal City walk SP raffle

CrVShQUUAAQmbuj.jpg:large

My local fl here in Australia have given out 900 raffle tickets for tomorrow mornings drop.

They have a handful of pairs in of each.

Gonna be bedlam with riot potential.

Ima stay in bed.

My local fl here in Australia have given out 900 raffle tickets for tomorrow mornings drop.

They have a handful of pairs in of each.

Gonna be bedlam with riot potential.

Ima stay in bed.
what about KICKZ101 did you hit that raffle?

or

Esponige and Sneakerboy??

Any bred 1 I could get my hand on is cool... If I didn't have the option for the 16s, I'll take the 85,94,01, and 13s.

Down to a couple stores calling today, and Shiekh raffles.... Then online Saturday...

Not sure if I'm going to pay resell for this yet. Depending on where the price are at. If I can grab a pair in a $300 range. I might pull the trigger. I do have an extra pair of 2013 Breds, but not sure if people are willing to trade for that one.

Last edited:
All of them brah, it's a joke here in Aus

Luckily I'm having sex with an employee and got my pair on lock
I'm in Brisbane man. Last i heard we had over 400 here for my local FL. I need to read NikeTalk's rules. that if tommorow morning its reaches 900.

Last edited:
Damn, city walk is such a PITA... and just to end up with an L? Might have to skip that. Props for posting though.

Agree man i am from socal and man have not been to universal stdios or city walk in 10 years . Just cause how pack it is and how bad the xar parking charges

I was Thinking about camping for these at the fcfs spots but ehhh 12hr shift then go outside all night. Nah I'll regret it later but I'll be sure to turn off social media til Monday lol. Big ups to you all and a successful cook. I'll stick to my 2011s [emoji]9996[/emoji]️

struck out on all raffles i entered but does anyone know if they sell pairs after the people who won the raffle get theirs? all the stores in my mall are raffle only and not fcfs. im not talking about them selling unclaimed raffle winner pairs either i just wanna know is their inventory JUST enough for raffles or can people still come and cop paors if they line up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom