The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My SBB are a 14 and honestly they are dangerously close to being too loose.

As for 1's or any shoe I rather have space than snug

I didn't fear on this release cause all my other 1's are 13's and they are fine the toe box is wider
Definitely gonna have to try out a 13. Width was the issue I was concerned with. I have plenty of room in my size 14 metallic 1s

Culver City Champs calls are done too
my 3rd confirmed L
mad.gif

Went to Champs Times Sq. yesterday & barely made it to put in fir the raffle..

At work today & Champs hit me with the callback that I won my size!!!!

So happy right now because that was the only raffle I did & now i dont have to do the whole online fiasco.. Beyond stoked [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

I got my last shiekh raffle winning at 2:28pm last time (unc 1s) just wait it out. I know a few people got theirs around 4pm

Man so I'm waiting on Footaction Eagle Rock, Footlocker Victory Blvd, Footaction Burbank TC, and Shiehk. Unless literally no one from NT got a call and calls went out already. But nothing on Twitter either... damn. 
Burbank FA made their call last night.

Have you or anyone that used the app let me ask y'all this

1. Have y'all won or do you fell your odds are better

2. Does it let you select your size. I hate entering for 14's and they don't get them I could have just went 13 and been done with it. Or not have bothered

3. I ask all this cause Atlanta is doing this system next release. Sucks cause now it's an app and I still gotta drive to hit up little spots like JJ and FNL.

I doubt I will drive for either of those tho they get such small allocations

I'm 1-2 with the app. I hit on metallics but struck out on the gold 11s

you chose the size after you select the stores so I think they only show what's available. (Showed up to a 15 for these)

I would suggest still hitting up jj and fnl for raffles because you won't know till 6pm Friday if you hit through the app (fnl called me earlier for the banners)

struck out on all 8 raffles. 1 spot locally doing fcfs but they are only getting 1 pair per size. I've gone 0 for 15 on the snakes draw. not ready to throw the towel in yet but its not looking good. what sites are best to try to cop online.?
Any legit preorder sites still have size 12?

no FCFS in LA 

just WSS???

CityWalk Universal SP LIVE Raffle today as well

anywhere else???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom