The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to everybody and their mothers swearing these were going to be the ultimate GR [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

End crashed on my phone and cpu the second the timer ran out. But I was able to push an order thru on hanon.. Hope that one sticks, it's the 1st pair I've locked in.
Hanon keeps crashing on the very last step of my checkout :frown: . It's probably not that close to happening, what a tease haha.

Yeah, it's over now.. That's what usually happens to me. I was already logged in and carted as they went live and finished checking out @ 2:03.

What happened to everybody and their mothers swearing these were going to be the ultimate GR [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]
they out camping 
laugh.gif

I managed to get size 9 from bouncewear. It won't even redirect me to the site after paying by credit card (site keeps crashing) but I got the order confirmation email... 65 euro to ship to canada..

Outfit is horrible but damn ****** cant even joke around on here:smh:

Yup old heads be getting mad as **** [emoji]128580[/emoji]
I am out fellas ! Not even going to bother with the AM release ... All get the same result... I am in pain after my car accident and all this getting me more bummed out [emoji]128588[/emoji] And need to rest .. View media item 2153421

Giving up already? *goku vc*
Sounds like you need to go watch the Kamehamha battle between Gohan & Cell for motivation to win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom