The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fml lol i thought this release was gonna be a breeze but got hit with L after L after L.. Why Is size 9 so hard to get. Oh well my only hope would be an instore raffle later..

Missed through foot sites but hit on the SNKRS draw..

200w.gif

View media item 2153823

I was able to score a pair at my local mom and pop shop.... now i can enjoy the rest of the day. :smokin

Just for future reference, the reserved app for footlocker and champs down here in Florida came through for me at 11 pm. Almost 5 hours after the timer closed. So i guess it is possible to reserve pairs even if you're on a waitlist. Also, you have to still check in at the store to optimize your reservation chances, the people on here who did it (not me) got almost instantaneous reservations.
check in at the store that was chosen to be selected??
You get an extra bonus on the reserved app for checking in store.

Took an L on this release. 0/40 on Raffles, 0/3 on SNKRS and the power went out at my house around 7:15 am  PST so it looks like it wasn't meant to be... 
mean.gif
0/40? You're like Eugene from Hey Arnold.

Yep...figured as much.  No SNKRS, no FTL sites, no FNL.  SP is now giving me an error even trying to get on their site.

Ah well...Life if being "online or bust"

Hell Yes! Scored on SNKRS and picking up later at shiekh... Started yesterday with none and started today with two

Last edited:
Still on my 100% losing streak from SNKRS draw.. 2 more Ls :smh: I miss the old style releases where you at least had a 2% chance of copping.

On a positive note, I woke up to shipping conf from Hanon. :nthat:

In NY, what time does the pick-up window usually end for FTL, FA, Champs? I dont trust SNS to ship my pairs after they cancelled so many people already lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom