The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't expecting to hit at all today. I'm walking around center city philly shopping with my gf so mobile was my only option. I splashed at finish line until they sold out like 5 minutes later. Then I went on Twitter and went to the footlocker account and went through their link. Splashed got 10 minutes and then got through to the product page. Kept adding to cart and getting the error until 1045, left the app to enter the draw, came back to Twitter with footlocker window still open. Eventually able to add to cart and check out. Then got the notification I hit on draw

Got 3 pairs off the draw today . 2 different addresses all 3 on different credit cards . Hoping Nike send them . What you think fam you think I am good ?

Last edited:
Struck out. but, did manage to get low top breds and black/blues for about 165 shipped total from eBay. :lol:

So I'm happy either way.........

Carted twice on SP struck out both times. First time on my laptop tried to sign in and lost the shoes. Second time carted on my iPod couldn't finish checkout. No double up here
how do you even cart when u click a size and it takes you to the timer

Guess it's time to start checking out the fufu pairs to make sure I can find a legit pair on GOAT or the bay.

Ugh...

Got my confirm from snkrs. My brother shows a pending nike charge for $160, which is weird because there was no tax. Then he got the "not selected email". Charge still showing...
That's how most places that accept credit cards do it. They pre-authorize the charge on your card/account to see if the card will accept that amount. It will go away in a few hours or a day.

any idea if any footnotes still have pairs in stock?
JUST GOT A CONFIRMATION FROM SNKRS FOR MY NEW PAIR OF Ls!!!!!

Anyone know of a thread where us Banned/Bred 1 losers can grieve together as a group? 
laugh.gif

Another Sadderday

what do you guys think resale will be once the hype dies down?

what's resale gonna look like on 13' Breds? I might have to get these as consolation

Can't believe I woke up at 7:55 thinking the release was 10 pacific time and entered the SNKRS raffle at 7:58 and won lol

I'm just going to go spend my $160 on a 30 gallon tub of chocolate ice cream so I can eat my sadness away. [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom