The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
aint nothing wrong with rocking ajkos just cause you like the color scheme stop trying to shame this man into paying resale for a shoe.
Word I want the breds and shawdows to go along with leather versions. I don't have the leather version royals but they will be secured. Ain't nothing poor about buying jordan anything. I'm embarrassed sometimes when I tell people outside what I spend on shoes.

Poor man Jordan's or not I picked up the banneds today but my 2012 KOs won't come out of rotation, I wear what I like, not to impress elitist sneaker collectors

This is NT where most people are elitist sneaker collectors. Look at the comments on literally every new Jordan retro+ cw thread.

Yes canvas is a cheaper material than leather but the padding is way better on the KOs. Keep in mind the 2012 KOs never hit outlets so don't use the mold issue as a way to brand these as outlet shoes.

Let him be lost and have his wack opinion bro. He's trollin.

Last edited:
Let him be lost and have his wack opinion bro. He's trollin.
This is why the regular Air Jordan 1 thread is more civil than this one (most of the time)...........I ain't linking that thread for any of yall to join in to destroy that civility.

Poor man Jordan's or not I picked up the banneds today but my 2012 KOs won't come out of rotation, I wear what I like, not to impress elitist sneaker collectors

Black/Red AJKO's would be a must for any collector, especially completists. I'm considering going back to cop a pair on Labor Day with hopes they will still be there, and discounted. Getting them for around $50 would make having to deep clean them out of the box not seem so bad.

Just wanted 1 p a i r for myself... folks out here "19 pairs and counting"....
Don't disrespect my military fam bro, come correct

He out here protecting us he doesn't need hassles copping kicks
I'm DoD. But I appreciate that man. I'm a little salty but it's ok. And I know dude was just playing. It's all good in here. I'm still tryin to find a way. Out here it's real tough cause our internet is janky... I'm happy all you guys got to eat.

Not false. I inspected every pair of my size at the local Nike Outlet. They simply cleaned those shoes, and put them back on the market.

That's seriously disgusting-AJKOs are horrible in that they will even ruin your other shoes.. That's a new low for a release.

Last edited:
Just wanted 1 p a i r for myself... folks out here "19 pairs and counting"....

I'm DoD. But I appreciate that man. I'm a little salty but it's ok. And I know dude was just playing. It's all good in here. I'm still tryin to find a way. Out here it's real tough cause our internet is janky... I'm happy all you guys got to eat.

Nah homie I lost out too for the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom