The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually never wear a pair of new releases right away. But I've had these on for 2 days and they're actually not bad on the comfort side. I'll probably run these into the ground.

just sold a sz 10 for $320 cash on craigslist.. thats the equivalent of around $380 on ebay after fees and shipping

theres a sucka born every minute 

You brainwashed cats for high resale prices in here for weeks.

Cmon son lol

We know the card - $320 ain't **** compared to what they'll go for in a year.

If you can hold out you'll make much more..

But people love the quick flip

yea production number plus high retail are two ways to deter resellers. Nike has been doing this with lots of the most popular jordans recently. Which is why they should raise the price on 1s. They already had a lot more produced this year then 2013 but that 160 price makes even poor resellers buy them. I'm not saying it's a clear solution but it will help.
This is a terrible idea. These aren't designer shoes, they shouldn't cost $200+. If anything they should go back to the old prices for everything

This is a terrible idea. These aren't designer shoes, they shouldn't cost $200+. If anything they should go back to the old prices for everything

I agree with you. One of the reasons I'm glad Adidas and UA are selling more shoes. Prices were/are getting out of hand with Nike/JB.

You might find somebody that really want the OVOs, I know in Detroit people treat these master 12s like the best Jordan of all time
laugh.gif
Were master 12s even hard to get? I got called for them twice during the raffle but I passed on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom