The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks trying to push size 9.5-10 for 400-500 on Deadlaced Twitter :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you don't sit down and take this 300-330 I'm offering you :rolleyes :smh: [emoji]128580[/emoji] :lol:

let me get it for 260 tho
You can do it...  Stay true to your SN 
laugh.gif

I would be okay with $300.  350...bleh. i guess ill wait or hunt some better to come by.  thanks guys.  repped. 

whats a fair price for 9.5?  I am thinking $350s?  but thinking it might go down later.  any advice would be appreciated.
Looking for the same size.  $350's fair right now. $300's a steal. Should have struck on GOAT when I saw one for $330 late Saturday. Still can't bring myself to drop $380+ right now. At my rate, by the time I surrender to that price, it'll be further out of my range again. 
mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
gonna have the whole fam taking EXTRA GOOD care of grandpa so he leaves them those 1s

Do you guys think the Bred Air Ships would be hyped if retroed?

They are honestly one of my grails and, unlike these, I would pay inappropriate/nonconsentual action resale price for them.

View media item 2159241
1 STOCK 1 TO ROCK

Congrats to those that copped

I have no words guys about the QUALITY, I'm collecting AJ's since 2014 and I have to say that these bad boys are FIRE :D. About the size, before I bought them I was thinking to go half size down ( size 8 ) so I said if I have the chance to buy 2 pairs, one would be TTS and one half size down and I think that I will rock size 8 because it fits perfect, the 8.5 it fits ok but I have a bit room upfront.

Waiting for another pair.

3/3 ONLINE :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom