The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ironic when people command others to sit down while arguing on the internet. Because chances are, they're already doing exactly that. Seems to me you could heed your own advice here about relaxing a bit.
I'm as relaxed as can be and def not sitting down rightnow. 

hahaha I def don't take this **** serious like wayyyy too many people do. 

You're still talking? May I suggest you go grab a glass of water. It's might take that salt flavor out your mouth. Then you should go get some flinstones kid gummies. We want you to grow up to be a big boy and have real big boy conversations with us.
Hahahaha bro if you only knew...

barons are NOT "poor mans shadows." i mean who the hell comes up with this nonsense? barons are a completely different shoe with completely different color blocking and completely different shades of grey. NT logic at it's finest. i guess frags are poor mans black toes then, huh?

[COLOR=#red]#FAIL[/COLOR]

Na. He's just giving the lame a taste of his own medicine for when he said Bred KOs are a poor mans Breds.

oh, my bad... :wow:

@SquatchNT i'll accept my L on this one...

at this specific moment in time @itzzzberny  is the truth... and according to what you said 'I'm a grown man that made these shoes cool for this generation to drool over bro.' , you must be Mr Jordan himself. pleased to meet you.

will probably regret having an opinion, but oh well.
Def not jordan. But my generation made them cool. 

Have a good day!

I see your enjoying yourself.
roll.gif
Crazy in here 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom