The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the more pics i see the more concerned i am at my pair when they arrive. These seem to have the kind of widespread flaws as if they were a massive GR release.
QC weak asf on em.

Last edited:
It's maddening to see that quality control issues are still a problem when the whole point of this Remastering Initiative was to improve quality control and materials. I got one pair of near-flawless Metallic V's, but the second pair that arrived shortly after were a letdown. I have high hopes for this release, but I too am starting to worry about opening tomorrow's shipment.

Google search, "Exclusive: Jordan Brand Remastering Retro Line Beginning Spring 2015", and give that article a read.

Last edited:
View media item 2159334

Only Jordan brand shirt I ever seen in a while worth a damn

What shoes he wearing? :nerd:

The Nike Air Ships obviously

Did 2013 drop in price? Because overall those are still way more limited although worse quality than these

Just curious :nerd:

Are they or is it the demand for this release crazy?

I've seen all these places get the 16's but the stock wasn't to great I wasn't there for the 13 release but if numbers were similar to royals then I know the struggle

It's maddening to see that quality control issues are still a problem when the whole point of this Remastering Initiative was to improve quality control and materials. I got one pair of near-flawless Metallic V's, but the second pair that arrived shortly after were a letdown. I have high hopes for this release, but I too am starting to worry about opening tomorrow's shipment.

http://*************.com/news/2014/...-remastering-retro-line-beginning-spring-2015

the real main point of the "remastered initiative" was to make more money off of Jordan Brand , which nike is doing. Jordan 1s used to cost $80 in the early 00s
now the price has doubled..

the real main point of the "remastered initiative" was to make more money off of Jordan Brand , which nike is doing. Jordan 1s used to cost $80 in the early 00s
now the price has doubled..

JB made it sound as if they're not making any extra money off the price increase because it's due to the extra expenses of heightened quality control and better materials.

My pair from shoepalace won't arrive till wed. I'm just happy I got a pr on the way for retail not worried bout flaws tuff as this release was for me. I don't do resell

Last edited:
with regards to my earlier comments

its just I have a personal limit or rule you could say that I will NEVER pay more than $100 over retail to a reseller.

as crazy as it souns its just a personal choice and until others follow suit and do the same...resell prices will continue to climb because there is always a sucker out there willing to pay more...

but ya...trying to find a size 13 or 13.5 for around 260 is probably going to get me **** all

Last edited:
with regards to my earlier comments

its just I have a personal limit or rule you could say that I will NEVER pay more than $100 over retail to a reseller.

as crazy as it souns its just a personal choice and until others follow suit and do the same...resell prices will continue to climb because there is always a sucker out there willing to pay more...

but ya...trying to find a size 13 or 13.5 for around 260 is probably going to get me **** all

I feel your pain,I need the same size. Have bumped my limit to 300

Both my hibbet pairs have dates 4.13 to may 30th...my pre order pair came today and it's date is 4.13 to 6.2....it seems legit tho anybody got end date June 2nd....Paid 315 for it and got called for 2 raffles next day ugh..

Mine's 4/13-6/4/16 from overseas. But the dates aren't really an indicator anymore, you can get different dates on each shoe in a pair.

Oh, and they're genuine leather according to the material tag.. :lol:
View media item 2159674

Last edited:
Ups finally picked up shoe palace order ... Originally was scheduled to arrive tues , now says Thursday .. Smh Cali to ny always hurts ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom