The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone get their refund from Bouncewear? I just checked my online statement today and I got charged $323 CAD and the refund was only for $301.. a difference of $22. This happen to anyone else? There's no way a fluctuation in exchange rate would be 7% difference.
I still haven't even received my refund from them lol

Last edited:
Online orders in massive price drop on da way :lol:
Yessir.

Finally got my double up. $275 and $290 shipped. Both should be here Monday according to USPS.

I'm not going to hunt these for the next 2 weeks hoping to save $10-$20 a pair. This has been a headache from the jump. I'm done.

At least I got the XX1s for under retail...should that make me feel better...checking...nope. Oh well.

Good luck to those still on the hunt.

I only do LC in person like the pro's

PM to mail out your Banned 1's for a check...

devil.gif
tongue.gif

Just got my NDC pair today, and i've noticed the red is much darker then my store bought pair from footaction. 

Footaction / Left

NDC / Right
THIS EXACT THING HAPPENED TO ME.. I SPOKE ABOUT IT ON RD.. MY DARK PAIR IS FROM FOOTACTION MY LIGHT PAIR IS FROM HOH AND YOU KNOW WHAT.. MY LIGHT RED PAIR HAS THE SAME CHUNKY LOOK AS YOURS. SEE HOW THE PAIR ON THE LEFT LOOKS A BIT WIDER (FROM SHOE LACE PANEL TO SHOE LACE PANEL ACROSS THE TONGUE).

IM NOT A QC FREAK BUT THIS BOTHERED ME ONLY BECAUSE THE DARKER RED PAIR (FOR ME) HAS A BETTER SHAPE AND TALLER APPEARING IN HEIGHT BUT THE TOE BOXES ARE MORE TUMBLED. THE LIGHTER VERSION HAS SMOOTH TOE BOXES BUT THE HEEL ON ONE OF THEM HAS THAT PRUNE THING GOING THAT SOME SBB'S SUFFERED FROM.. WISH I NOTICED IN STORE.

YOU MIGHT THINK TO SWAP LEFT AND RIGHTS AND WEAR THE ONES THAT ARENT THAT "GREAT" BUT THE SHAPE DIFFERENCE AND COLOR TONE MAKES IT LOOK LIKE MITCH MATCH SHOES SO THATS OUT.

MINE DONT LOOK THIS BAD AT ALL BUT WHO KNOWS WHATLL HAPPEN AFTER A FEW WEARS. HERE'S AN EXAMPLE I FOUND:

Damn man prices are only going up instead of going down with everyone getting their online pairs now.  Looks like people need to jump on them now.  

I just realized that the pair i got 2 weeks before RD didn't have a red stamp under the lid ...... Any chance they could of been UA?

Stamp doesn't come in all Aj1 kids. For every release has been this way. Said that the under side of the cushion insert the shade of blue is off on fakes. But you can't even use stitching over Nike sign or toe box holes now because these 2016 Breds are all over the place with quality and color

Got another pair of my shoes authenticated from GOAT; now to use these credits. Trying to turn my trash into treasure. 
laugh.gif

Stamp doesn't come in all Aj1 kids. For every release has been this way. Said that the under side of the cushion insert the shade of blue is off on fakes. But you can't even use stitching over Nike sign or toe box holes now because these 2016 Breds are all over the place with quality and color
so basically might as well by the high quality replicas nobody will be able to tell and its better then getting tricked into buying replicas at resale prices

Anyone get their refund from Bouncewear? I just checked my online statement today and I got charged $323 CAD and the refund was only for $301.. a difference of $22. This happen to anyone else? There's no way a fluctuation in exchange rate would be 7% difference.
on 9/3 I was charged $177.67.

on 9/5, I was refunded $176.34

Wasn't trippin' about the $1.33 difference however when I saw that I was also charged a $5.33 foreign transaction fee I had to call my credit card company to ask them to credit me the fee.

Just got my NDC pair today, and i've noticed the red is much darker then my store bought pair from footaction. 

Footaction / Left

NDC / Right
the exact opposite happen to me with those same stores only my instore nike bought pair was the light one with hardly any tumbling on it, pretty smooth and bright.

on 9/3 I was charged $177.67.
on 9/5, I was refunded $176.34

Wasn't trippin' about the $1.33 difference however when I saw that I was also charged a $5.33 foreign transaction fee I had to call my credit card company to ask them to credit me the fee.
That is some bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom