THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

roll.gif
it glows in the dark and it is furry
oh no, im sorry friend.  i meant, how is the glow in the dark sole related to safari.  sorry, miscommunication. 

Tts. I know for me am1 is tts. 90s are inconsistent for me. Others say tts. The monochrome florals are also called am1 gpx. Find on eBay for under 80-100.
Good looks on sizing. Thanks for the lead on the GPX's, but the ones I'm looking for are these:

so what is everyone state side planning on doing for the safari's in a few hours?  is there any leads as to stuff releasing here?  im under the impression that many have accepted the draw to be a bust, so whats the back up plan?

so what is everyone state side planning on doing for the safari's in a few hours?  is there any leads as to stuff releasing here?  im under the impression that many have accepted the draw to be a bust, so whats the back up plan?
I'd like to know too

I'd like to know too
my plan, seeing as i have a client at 5, is just to wake up at 230 and see if i can time the END release properly.  then later in the day inevitably fail at the draw.  more than likely i'll lose out on both, but its the game right?

Thanks.

Going to try and get the Safari's tomorrow, still not sure if I should get 11,5 or 12US. Anyone know if these fit the same as normal Am1's? My Am1 premiums fit perfect at 12US, Am1 Pendleton iD's are too big at 12US and the green Am1 VT were a bit too tight at 11,5US.

I guess I'll just take 12US. (If I even get a shot 
roll.gif
)

Edit:

@unseen  what about the other materials? Like for example waxed canvas, denim and leather at this years. I'm definitely not getting waxed canvas for the toebox again, like you said, it feels like they're going to crease really quick. The denim is so good though.. I'm still in doubt if I'm going to send them back ffs. 

Last edited:
Got a gift card and decided to finally pull the trigger on a pair of Pendleton's that I had designed and saved previously to find out the option for brown swoosh was gone. Smh, don't even feel like bothering anymore, killed the whole look imo [emoji]128589[/emoji]

Yeah Nike taking away some options, canvas only red remaining and leather only sail, blue & black.

So disgusted with the top 3 air Max's, honestly kids killed the culture. Sneaker shows are all little kids nowadays with a bunch of trash to trade or sell. Done w Nike

Yeah Nike taking away some options, canvas only red remaining and leather only sail, blue & black.

Yeah, seriously sucks. I never understood why they remove certain options at times and keep others. Going to play around and see if I can come up with a workaround or something else I'd like

So disgusted with the top 3 air Max's, honestly kids killed the culture. Sneaker shows are all little kids nowadays with a bunch of trash to trade or sell. Done w Nike
but you don't want to trade stuff you are trying to dell for beat Jordans from the past 2 years?

those ultras have the mini toe swoosh....

not a fan of ultras but are they bringing back the toe swoosh???

Back
Top Bottom