THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got em'

If you like the prestos better, why enter the raffle?  Just buy those and let people who actually want these get them?
Wait so because someone likes the prestos better they should forfeit their change of owning these? What part of the game is that?

If you like the prestos better, why enter the raffle?  Just buy those and let people who actually want these get them?
I can see if I won the raffle, then you can say that lol

Anyways Nike Las Vegas has these guys, call them up!

Waited at Nike Georgetown from 6am. Some line scummers showed up last minute, but 12 pairs in all. Proceeded to lose in 4 entries on the app.

Oneness got them for phone orders but wouldn't trust those employees with a McDouble.

Wait so because someone likes the prestos better they should forfeit their change of owning these? What part of the game is that?
You are right, people can like and buy both and still like one over the other, not a well thought out comment on my part.  I have a few sneakers in my collection and i certainly like some better than others.  Just salty over here. :smile:

Last edited:
Any physical stores in NYC get em? NTNY didn't wondering if DSM, Nike Lab or anyone else is carrying?

Quick L, no biggie, $150 in the bank. But I wonder if NTSF is worth checking out at lunch? Probably not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom