THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So happy right now, got my pair and my size at Nike Santa Monica. They had about 37 pairs. A lot of resellers there though. But I'm happy I got mine and am looking forward to wearing them.

lets all look on the brighter side... we all saved money today for taking the L lol

He couldn't rule a straight line on a blank page with a pencil.
*****, nobody asked for your opinion, your contribution aint ish compared to mine,with your recycled hairy *** legs on feet pics, go get your self a gillete ladyshave L M A O O O !!!!!!!!!!

i am and i'm still the undisputed ruler here of all the Air Max threads here on NT
wink.gif
still mad that you lost the beef in the AMFAM thread from me ??? even the OG AMFAM members got my back 
roll.gif

and i thought your were so called respected AMFAM member, Modsila who the F is that ??
laugh.gif

Last edited:

*****, nobody asked for your opinion, your contribution aint ish compared to mine,with your recycled hairy *** legs on feet pics, go get your self a gillete ladyshave L M A O O O !!!!!!!!!!

i am and i'm still the undisputed ruler here of all the Air Max threads here on NT
wink.gif
still mad that you lost the beef in the AMFAM thread from me ??? even the OG AMFAM members got my back 
roll.gif

and i thought your were so called respected AMFAM member, Modsila who the F is that ??
laugh.gif

Why cant we all just:

i am and i'm still the undisputed ruler here of all the Air Max threads here on NT :wink: still mad that you lost the beef in the AMFAM thread from me ??? even the OG AMFAM members got my back  :rofl:
and i thought your were so called respected AMFAM member, Modsila who the F is that ?? :lol:  

2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited slurs or profanity such as "f__k" and "sh**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT.

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion.

Please adhere to the rules AMD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom