THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wtf...I did a search for "air max 1" and all that came up were griffeys. I guess you have to be extra specific when you search on JJ. Thanks bro

No doubt bro yeah I typed in airmax 1 but you'll get a lot of unnecessary finds.... Being specific is your best bet

saw this on feet pics of the SAxAM1

Not a big fan of non mesh toe boxes, but those look pretty clean. I'm wondering about the quality of the leather though. If they're like the NYE 90s then definitely worth it.

Copped the Atomic Teal joints yesterday from FTA for $60. Love the teal on these! Wanted to cop when they first released, glad I waited.
for $60 thats a great price!
saw this on feet pics of the SAxAM1
Cleannnnnnn!
Very tempted but if it goes under $100=instacop

I have these but find them uncomfortable. Maybe I just have to break them in more. The one time I did wear them, it hurt my feet, specifically where the metatarsal meets the phalange ( round/end part of the pinky toe). Was thinking of getting rid of them, but they look so nice. Never had this problem with my other AM1s. Anyone else experience this with any of the hyperfuse AM1s?

^^ I was just about to post that. Beat me to it. I'm just waiting on the OG to hit now.

Good to see those Premiums dropping.  Was hoping for another price drop on the Canyon Golds, but I don't want to mess around and miss them all together like the Deep Royals.

Will likely grab the black/golds and the canyon golds within the next few weeks, reward+coupon FTW.  Hold off on the blacks as luckily, black shoes usually sit forever unless Nike attaches a gimmick to them (YOTS Kobes).

Back
Top Bottom