THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I've been eyeing both the blk/photo and those ultramarines hard at my fnl

Just waiting for that first sale price so I can put my winners circle to good use :nerd:

I've been eyeing both the blk/photo and those ultramarines hard at my fnl

Just waiting for that first sale price so I can put my winners circle to good use :nerd:

I know. I really wanna wait for the ultramarines to drop in price, but I really want them now

Waiting for the photo blues to go on sale and for the black grey tm orange to go on sale then I'm all in.

Even though the sample pairs look way better than what's coming out, I think I'm still gonna get the Obsidian OG's. I got the Red pair and I've been giving them a lot of burn. What's the approximated US release date for the Obsidians? I've only heard stuff for overseas.

here's how these look on foot:

for more info about the shoe and a better version of the pic, check it out: http://kickitfresh.blogspot.com/2013/03/nike-air-max-1-essential-ultramarine.html

Quoted for the umpteenth time. :lol:, but you just sold me on these. Added em to my FNL wishlist, they'll be marked down to 64.99 in a month or two.

Even though the sample pairs look way better than what's coming out, I think I'm still gonna get the Obsidian OG's. I got the Red pair and I've been giving them a lot of burn. What's the approximated US release date for the Obsidians? I've only heard stuff for overseas.

I'll reconsider if I can cop under retail. Kicks deals usually comes through in the clutch.

I'll reconsider if I can cop under retail. Kicks deals usually comes through in the clutch.

That's how I'm feeling about these. I like them, but not in love with them. I'll patiently wait to see if these get discounted. If not, oh well, there are enough other kicks coming that I won't regret skipping this release.

Dope photography skills.  Definitely going to be an Air Max and SB spring/summer for me.  Can't wait to break out my pairs.

I'm on the same boat regarding the Ultramarines.  I've jumped on countless shoes prematurely at MSRP, and I don't regret those purchases because I deemed those must haves.  I think they'll wind up hitting $64.99 like all of the other Essentials which is when I will take advantage of a WC reward.  Besides, I have a list of premiums that I'm waiting on to decrease in price first, lol.

thanks playas
i did those AM's back when you could do denim on em.
the only thing is if you do denim with a mesh toebox you get the shovel-toe shape. i personally don't care but some people were trippin about it on their pairs if i remember correctly

If anyone can PM me a list of some European websites that MAY have the Milan's that would b helpful..I know a few but I'm not sure if they are gettin them..

Back
Top Bottom