THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Guess these are the AM1 Royal...for a King...not the color
wtf is that lol
roll.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

$172 shipped is what kumquats come out to be for me on that site with double box shipping...is that what you guys all got?

I was shocked when i saw the name. I am a huge NL AM1 fan, had to wipe my eyes to believe what I was seeing. Ill be passing

I really want those white kumquat but I'm afraid all of these dope pics of them on retailer's site have the photo filter jig. Luckily, they're not selling out right away so once people get them in hand, we'll start seeing some no filter pictures.

******ed response. it doesn't help anyone.
They have been the talk of this thread (and all over the web) for more than 3 months now, Mr AM1 FANATIC :rofl:
It's not like they surfaced 4 days ago or so.

So based on what exactly did you come up with that username anyway? :rofl:

thanks to all the dudes in here that come correct w/info & help....

was able to score both kumquat & blacks off sns a few mins ago in sz 13's. Piff :smokeyface

By all means man...go for it. iD's are hard enough to visualize on the site. Id be lying if i said i dont look to in hand pics for direction. Btw, they look great with white laces[emoji]9996[/emoji]

homey, chill my dude.  we dont need to get into this type of stuff.  just as any forums go, new people are popping in all the time with "newbie" questions.  i am still a newbie here, and still learning.  ive taken my beatings and ive handed them out.  its whatever.  you have to understand that those whove been on this site for years get slightly tired of answering the same questions over and over.  dont take it personal.  we're all here to help.  some will help more readily than others.  the more you put into the site, the more you get out.  if youre serious about this shoe game, burning bridges with people who are of a resource isnt a good idea.  just like anything else you genuinely care about, leave the ego at the door.  you obviously care about this aspect of your life, so treat it with respect.  no one here is tryna flame you.  just take a deep breath and stick to the cats on here that will personally help you.  

kumquats hit japanese stores around the beginning of march and now is circulating in europe and soon the us (i think).  sarfari print and canvas toe box.  white/white/kumquat.  if youre a size 10.5 or smaller, atmos still got them but you'll get hit with that customs fee.  otherwise follow suit and order them at SnS or the turkish sites heads keep posting.  (scroll up and a page back.)

buy sneakers.  be happy.  

you sir are a model NTer

repped

Back
Top Bottom