THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

been voting atmos cements everyday as well.....
wanted USA's to win but I figured might as well pool our resources and vote out the trash that these kids have been voting for.

It's so weird because I swear they went from being number 4 to number 1 in literally a day and the same with the Warhawks they weren't that close to 3rd but I ain't complaining
Same - I swore I'd never go queue up out side foot patrol at 5am in the rain after last AM day... I'd go back on that if the retro of these was true to OG... Seems to good to be true

That's why I ODed when I didn't get a chance at the safaris. Sometimes you got to do it. Ima lay low for now and wait on something good. Nice pick up Doe.
thank you fam I appreciate the attempted assist earlier also.

Anyone have in hand pics of the metallic silver midsole? Been wondering how close it is to wolf grey/how they look next to each other. Checked IG and didnt see anything

Thanks Don...pics came right on time...looking at these confirms it. Beautiful pair...nice shots too! Ill post when they come in

nah i havent done that lmao i aint that invested in this vote stuff but i have put in a vote everyday since it started tho
haha okay.  doesnt even matter if we swing the vote to something we want.  eventually it will drop, and a majority of us will get played, while the resellers and hypebeast we been seeing on here as per the safari drop will get 3 pairs each.  

I wish I had the money to grab the safaris today. Both pairs look so dope. Im surprised they're still available in some sizes at this point.
Let's hope there will be a US release

haha okay.  doesnt even matter if we swing the vote to something we want.  eventually it will drop, and a majority of us will get played, while the resellers and hypebeast we been seeing on here as per the safari drop will get 3 pairs each.  
You're right unfortunately.  What would be cool is if the people who voted for the shoe that wins would get first dibs or something.  They already know who is participating since we have to sign in before voting.

I'd gladly pay a monthly fee to Nike if it guaranteed you first dibs on say X amount of releases per month. That's the only way I can see the sneaker game getting changed to where people who actually want to buy shoes to wear get an actual shot at them.

I'd like a pre-order system from Nike actually I'd be happy with that than having to go out of my way for releases espically knowing it's legit instead of going to presellers

I'd gladly pay a monthly fee to Nike if it guaranteed you first dibs on say X amount of releases per month. That's the only way I can see the sneaker game getting changed to where people who actually want to buy shoes to wear get an actual shot at them.
same here. even if it were so many per year rather than month. 

Back
Top Bottom