THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It wasn't hard. If they were super swamped, the guy singledout singledout directed me to didn't hint to it. I just gave him a ball park figure on when I wanted to come, told him I wanted to knock 2 out. He suggested coming on back to back days, I agreed. We set the dates...1,2,3.

I think my appointing time was so hard bc they were in the middle of remodeling the store and some of the consultants were on vaca too

honestly, i'd suggest taking in the city rather than waiting in line for air max con. Unless you plan on getting there very early you're likely going to miss out on some of the better releases. This is of course imo.
@Mrphist

Michael scott: 

Here it is, heart of New York City, Times Square. Named for the good times you have when you're in it. Most people when they come to New York, they go straight to the Empire State Building, that's pretty touristy. I come here. Great places to eat. [points] We have Bubba Gump Shrimp, Red Lobster down there. Ya know. This is, this is the heart of civilization, right here.  

Man, I loved the pop-up in LA last year. Nike really forgot about us this year.
mean.gif
This. Nike always leaving out the west coast.
frown.gif

Been in line since 2. I just see people walking out with little boxes, probably the laser cut models of AMs

Am1 Safari is a dub.

They said they get new shipments the morning of sooooo idk if safari's would be included

safaris done...

Vote pins done...

Can't even find lace locks...

This place is a **** show
so is am con just a front for heads picking up safaris?  am i just going to wait on line to watch others copp safaris?

not feeling that.  i want to see some cool stuff and look at old color ways i cant get my hands on.  not tryna be part of this safari hype.  

honestly, i'd suggest taking in the city rather than waiting in line for air max con. Unless you plan on getting there very early you're likely going to miss out on some of the better releases. This is of course imo.

@Mrphist

Michael scott: 
Here it is, heart of New York City, Times Square. Named for the good times you have when you're in it. Most people when they come to New York, they go straight to the Empire State Building, that's pretty touristy. I come here. Great places to eat. [points] We have Bubba Gump Shrimp, Red Lobster down there. Ya know. This is, this is the heart of civilization, right here.  
:lol: that's definitely not what i would suggest doing, probably some of the last places I would suggest.

And as you guys can see, stuff is going to run out. So if you're just going to get stuff for resell you'll likely need to get there really early.

Was going to go after work, but doesn't seem like there's anything special. It's just pins and design your own tee + nikeid?

I'm still at the show and things are ******ed right now. I'll take pics of what was available and what I got when I have an opportunity

Back
Top Bottom