THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They were part of the flannel pack years ago. Got mine from the outlet for like $40
got mine at ross for like 25, got grease all over a pair and walked back in wearing em, bought another off the rack and tossed that pair...subsequently the second pair now has forklift grease on the suede....shrugs.

Sucks that some of my favorite recent colorways are in womens...good for my wife and wallet but not for my feet.

Any news on an Air Max Zero release tomorrow? It's my birthday tomorrow and would love to scoop a pair.. Saw the blue cw is only releasing in Europe in some article, how about the yellow cw?

I wish the Pinnacle am1s were in Mens as well

Hopefully AM1s will get the NikeLab AF1 treatment

NGF, boutiques should have them.

ugh anyone here able to bless me w early access or gold bracelet?

i cannot stand lining up.

Atmos AM1 for the day 
nthat.gif

It would be so dope if they re-do the atmos elephants with a mesh toe box....knowing Nike they'll def make some sort of change if they rerelease....here's to hoping it's one for the better

I'd be fine with minor changes just give me the options to even ID a pair...

Let's keep them at voting at #1
ive been voting twice so far.  as far as the leader board goes, im happy.  itd be nice to see some decent 1s or 90s in 2nd and 3rd for security purposes, but as long as a dope sneaker wins, im good. 

I'm not even talking about that. How are you going to say someone isn't worthy of being featured off of the 2-3 mins they show them?

It's just the first little piece of the doc. Let's see how it plays out first before we decide who deserves to be there is all I'm saying.

no way she can beat doreece, that guy is like a sneaker godzilla and doreece also owned a pair of albert heijns

Beat?
Why does it have to be a competition?
For all we know Nike could have contacted a bunch of people and they could have declined.
He has his passion.
She has hers.
Who cares if she was brought up with money? Since when did it become a negative that someone's parents worked hard to set their kid up so they didn't have to. Who's parent would be like nah, I want my kid to struggle. Doesn't make any sense.

Beat?
For all we know Nike could have contacted a bunch of people and they could have declined.
He has his passion.
She has hers.
Who cares if she was brought up with money? Since when did it become a negative that someone's parents worked hard to set their kid up so they didn't have to. Who's parent would be like nah, I want my kid to struggle. Doesn't make any sense.
so your daddy not buying you 500 pairs = struggling? the negative clearly seems to be that it gives a warped sense of reality.

Beat?
He has his passion.
She has hers.
welllll, youre just opening up a can of worms.  we can all agree no parent wants his or child to struggle, but youre talking semantics here.  having money doesnt dictate appreciation or the lack of for things, but we know this is a correlated parallel.  if one has an abundant source to acquire any given shoe, does that depreciate the value of the process for said person?  on the flip side, does having no money increase the value of the process?

realistically it comes down to access.  does access to product lessen the value, or does limited access increase value?  

based off the clip, these people love their kicks as much as we do.  but do they love the process of acquiring the sneaker as much as your average sneaker head.  idk.  cant speak for any of them.  i do like homey from japan that said he was killing cabbage just to have money for a sneaker.  i think he is humble and loves all aspects of the game. 

purple sneaks purple sneaks

you were right with the navy blue laces. They look real good. Waiting for the off white laces to come in at the end of the week.

About 10 pages later haha they look dope!!!!

So jealous of everyone attending AMCon in NYC. Especially those who got to purchase the safari AM1 at the event for retail. I haven't gotten lucky at all with this shoe whatsoever ever and I don't wanna pay resell since I've been seeing pairs go for $280+

How much are these going for?

Sz 10 nds, wearable with og box
Looks like you might be able to cop a DS pair really soon. Voting for the Air Max Vote Back closed at 3 PM PDT/6 PM EDT and the Atmos Elephant AM1 was still #1 last time I checked.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I'm not going to trim Simba.. Lion fur on my pair is no joke.

Back
Top Bottom