THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just ordered 2 pairs of AM1 IDs yesterday. As soon as I was done it made me think. Do you guys think the ID option makes a shoe better or hurts it? The fact that all material choices or colors are not always available keeps the rare AM1 rare. I personally like the Idea of Air Max IDs. How do you guys look at it? What do you think?

Just ordered 2 pairs of AM1 IDs yesterday. As soon as I was done it made me think. Do you guys think the ID option makes a shoe better or hurts it? The fact that all material choices or colors are not always available keeps the rare AM1 rare. I personally like the Idea of Air Max IDs. How do you guys look at it? What do you think?

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I like iDs, and would really like Nike to offer the original colors as an option every now and then, move through the different shoes and let you make it how it originally looked, IE, Sport Red/Sport Blue AM1, BTTYS Dunks, Infrared 90s. Stuff like that, it's not like they don't retro the shoes already, but I'd love to not have to worry about when the next one is going to come out and just be able to order a new pair once I drive my current ones into the ground, I'd really like if they offered iD OG colorways of shoes that they retro and don't put out the original colors of fast enough (like last year with the SC IIs, I'd have ordered an iD of the QS at a price premium back in February if they let me)

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I like iDs, and would really like Nike to offer the original colors as an option every now and then, move through the different shoes and let you make it how it originally looked, IE, Sport Red/Sport Blue AM1, BTTYS Dunks, Infrared 90s. Stuff like that, it's not like they don't retro the shoes already, but I'd love to not have to worry about when the next one is going to come out and just be able to order a new pair once I drive my current ones into the ground, I'd really like if they offered iD OG colorways of shoes that they retro and don't put out the original colors of fast enough (like last year with the SC IIs, I'd have ordered an iD of the QS at a price premium back in February if they let me)

my personal favorite shoe.
the patta sample & the homegrown id's on the previous page are ill.

my personal favorite shoe.
the patta sample & the homegrown id's on the previous page are ill.

0e6364f1597fd09d369189898489892d37710c7d_r.jpg

Anyone have an SKU number for these?

anybody pick up the bhm's? niketown lv only got a few pairs per size. Anybody know how limited these were?

anybody pick up the bhm's? niketown lv only got a few pairs per size. Anybody know how limited these were?

Originally Posted by AirIAB2005

Postponed until further notice.. I only know of 2 places that got them.. (thanks nike)

Back
Top Bottom