THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Originally Posted by AirIAB2005

anybody pick up the bhm's? niketown lv only got a few pairs per size. Anybody know how limited these were?
Postponed until further notice.. I only know of 2 places that got them.. (thanks nike)

Originally Posted by destroy1

anybody pick up the bhm's? niketown lv only got a few pairs per size. Anybody know how limited these were?
Postponed until further notice.. I only know of 2 places that got them.. (thanks nike)
I went to NTLA yesterday afternoon (about 3p) and they had them.  Picked up a 9.5.

Originally Posted by destroy1

I went to NTLA yesterday afternoon (about 3p) and they had them.  Picked up a 9.5.

I need help in sizing air max 1s. I wear a sz 11.5 in Jordan's and wear a size 12 in air max 90s. Should I buy a size 12 for my air max 1 or should I go buy my true size which is 11.5 I'm planning to buy air max 1 IDs

I need help in sizing air max 1s. I wear a sz 11.5 in Jordan's and wear a size 12 in air max 90s. Should I buy a size 12 for my air max 1 or should I go buy my true size which is 11.5 I'm planning to buy air max 1 IDs

Originally Posted by kix28

sz 12 i wear 12 in am90 and 12 in am1 

Originally Posted by kix28

sz 12 i wear 12 in am90 and 12 in am1 

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Saw a tourist in the city with these on
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
These are just sick.  I love the Hyperfuse 1s.

any info on when the bhm's are suppose to drop, i contacted ndc before and they said no release date as of yet, or what niketown is selling them that i can do a phone order

any info on when the bhm's are suppose to drop, i contacted ndc before and they said no release date as of yet, or what niketown is selling them that i can do a phone order

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

The shipment got messed up so they ended up at my local retailers about 2-3 days after the other bhm shoes... So they are out. And they've sold out on ndc as well

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

The shipment got messed up so they ended up at my local retailers about 2-3 days after the other bhm shoes... So they are out. And they've sold out on ndc as well

Back
Top Bottom