THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My ids came in, the pink is like a neon pink, not what i expected at all/ 
Damn the blue is off in tone even more than the pink. Not that they look bad but I see what you mean. False advertising. Those are 2 different shoes practically.
mean.gif

yeah..i've looked through the thread - just seeing if there were any updates.
The only update you will get is @SingledOut he would be able to talk about his experience but like @blankblank said he has been repeating his self over on his experience on getting his bespoke not to mention all his pics when he was there.

The only update you will get is @SingledOut he would be able to talk about his experience but like @blankblank said he has been repeating his self over on his experience on getting his bespoke not to mention all his pics when he was there.
cool...thanks for the info.  I'll look through singledout's posts.  thanks again fellas

I was gonna do something similar but with the crimson red. They didn't have that color as an option on the soles so i considered that pink. Glad u posted that thanks.

Anyone else got any recent id pics?

I had a similar problem with my Air max zero's, but with orange (hyper orange).

On the plus side, in my opinion, they still look sick (yours, not mine).

Thanks man - good looking out.  I was wondering which page the pictures were one.  I checked out IG and some google images the other day.

I'll just call them to see if they have any new/special materials currently available.
no problem homey.  i'll help out when i can.  

Damn the blue is off in tone even more than the pink. Not that they look bad but I see what you mean. False advertising. Those are 2 different shoes practically.
mean.gif
Yeah right, i think im going to return them, bit too flashy for me.
I was gonna do something similar but with the crimson red. They didn't have that color as an option on the soles so i considered that pink. Glad u posted that thanks.

Anyone else got any recent id pics?
No problem

's

I had a similar problem with my Air max zero's, but with orange (hyper orange).

On the plus side, in my opinion, they still look sick (yours, not mine).
Thanks man, i think if i was ten years younger id rock them.
Any insight on these? Hunting these down. All help is appreciated.
These are dope! kinda like the same 90's version without the lighter blue. 

Very kind of you to google that for him.

I know you guys are about letting cats figure it out on their own. And I'm not about promoting laziness either but, Hopefully I help to set a good example in what a community can be. And in turn he helps out someone else down the road. I'm not a martyr, just have been the little guy before (and still am).

If he's repeatedly not doing his own work, then yeah I advocate independence, but if I have the time to, and sharpen my own skills, I will do it. Some like you modus47 modus47 have helped me with info, as well as helped me to see the need to do my own work. So you are a part of this machine too. My man J said there's more happiness in giving.

If anyone, now, in the year 2016, with 5.5K posts can't think of googling first before asking, then well errrr....
Well you get my point.

You know whats good though about @unseen   doing that though? i wouldnt have googled it. But now i know the style code etc. So lets say that dude googled it himself, i wouldnt have known about that sneaker, now i do. That is whats good about the sneaker 'community' 

Team AM Fam was moved to Insta etc and dwindled out. A few of us keep in touch though.

1 person seems to think it's still going and he's part of it.

But he's delusional.

The biggining of the end was thread splitting to some degree. Too many threads for a specific shoe, like this thread, instead of an AM thread for all the answers.

Same thing happened to Team Air Trainer. People wanted it, it started, and before you know it there's someone bumping an Air Trainer 1 thread. The experts get jack of it and become lurkers who make the occasional appearance.

Enjoy the update.

Just realized ur the dude with the fish tattoos lol. Long time, no see. Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom