THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My ids came in, the pink is like a neon pink, not what i expected at all/ 

Damn the blue is off in tone even more than the pink. Not that they look bad but I see what you mean. False advertising. Those are 2 different shoes practically.:smh:

i think they look pretty good.

but, i have started to make a habit of google'ing the word nike and the actual color in order to see examples of shoes with that color if i've never seen it before. that gives me an idea of what to expect.

thats how i knew coastal blue was gonna turn out much darker than the rendering on my pair...like a dark navy blue almost

Way nicer than the ID's

You're kidding right?

That shape got all types of banana to it and bulky sidewall action on the front of the mudguard. That wannabe basic bish Aztec print was played out in 2010 along with hipster headbands and curly mustaches. Anything monochromatic has to have some high quality and attention to detail. These do not, just looks like someone did a custom to their sous kitchen chef sneakers so he stands out from other coworkers rocking skechers but they think he got skechers on too.

man those pinnacle ned to drop and get on discount asap.

in for the cream pair 

still can't understand why Nike released the pinnacles in wmns sizing only. would've copped all 3 right out the gate.

still can't understand why Nike released the pinnacles in wmns sizing only. would've copped all 3 right out the gate.

Agreed. Nike has dropped the ball on men's AM1's lately. They keep giving us Ultra Essentials which is getting old.

Way nicer than the ID's

Lol you serious? Pendleton ID options were fantastic this last winter. The leather quality was super nice. And the Denim option was a great addition in my opinion. Shape was on point (as best as it can be) as well. This release is like a "meh" Pendleton to me.

But that's my opinion lol

Those Pendletons are releasing for fall or now? i may cop for the winter. Way too hot to be wearing those in 118 weather. 

Lol you serious? Pendleton ID options were fantastic this last winter. The leather quality was super nice. And the Denim option was a great addition in my opinion. Shape was on point (as best as it can be) as well. This release is like a "meh" Pendleton to me.

But that's my opinion lol
So many of the IDs sort of look like, well, ID's.  The colors and patterns don't always look like a thought out, finished product.  Most of them look either amateurish or too outlandish to wear regularly. I like this pattern better than the ID options and overall it looks more like a finished product.  I also love the look and feel of the luxurious leather liner.  I feel the shape changes if you actually wear your kicks.  I cop to rock, not to take pictures and put them on a shelf.  

Price check on air max 1 qs air max day? Condition NDS?

I paid $220 aud ( roughly $162 usd ) for mine in almost the same condition with some air max day extras as well, poster etc although in Australia they don't quite fetch as much money as over there.
I see them listed ds for around $350 aud ( roughly $257 usd ) but don't know if they actually sell for that.
Good luck, one if my fav am1

Did anyone get the royals? I got the tan ones on release day but was disappointed in them, when they finally came in.  Did anyone get one and keep it?

I found a pair for $220 usd but I feel like I'm paying slightly too much. I have seen the eBay listing at 300+++ feel like that's rape price.

300+ is crazy money but as the years go on I'm sure the price will go up as they get harder to find. For $220 usd they would have to be absolutely mint condition I would say, $200 would be nicer haha

Can I get a quick LC on these 2004 HUF's? Found them for $10 at a local thrift store (and yes....I know they're borderline beaters). Thanks in advance! 

chaos inspired iD

I understand Nikes whole "women empowerment" wave but how about just making everything UNISEX sized like racers? :rolleyes

Women getting the heat :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom