THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I actually had all of that information (style number and color code). I was referring more to if or was it a back story on them. Limited? Special store release? Etc... I noticed it's premium so didn't know exactly what hat entailed in the AM1 market. As I mentioned before, I'm just getting in on this model. But I do sincerely thank you all for you help! It's very appreciated.
I'm not trying to come at you or single you out as your diffidently not the only one to do this. But, this right here is a good example of why people don't go out of the way to help and answer questions. The one dude that was willing to go out of his way to help you and you wasted his time because you weren't clear in your question. It's so easy to just post a question that sometimes we don't take the time to think in through a bit. I said we because I can admit to being guilty of it myself. A lot of bs that goes on in some other threads doesn't happen in this one. We can continue to keep it that way.

Lucky you!
I placed an order for AM Zero iDs and waited 5 weeks for them to be made. Once shipped UPS delivered to the wrong address and now Nike has to do and "investigation" before they can make me another pair -_-....
On another note. Was that code unique to you? Do you or anyone reading have any codes for iDs they can share?
I received the 20% off code from Nike because I ordered the Jordan 12 Masters when they dropped but a few days later got an email saying the oversold and didn't have any in stock, cancelling my order in the process. To make up for that then guaranteed me a chance to buy the Jordan 12 French blues and also threw in the 20% off code. Figured I'd save it for a bigger purchase than just 1 pair of Jordan's. Ended up taking an order from the fam and ordered over $500 worth of stuff. $100 off from the 20% off and got 15% back from ebates ($62). I also payed with $310 worth of gift cards. Lol. The rest was paid with the fams money so I pretty much paid nada.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to come at you or single you out as your diffidently not the only one to do this. But, this right here is a good example of why people don't go out of the way to help and answer questions. The one dude that was willing to go out of his way to help you and you wasted his time because you weren't clear in your question. It's so easy to just post a question that sometimes we don't take the time to think in through a bit. I said we because I can admit to being guilty of it myself. A lot of bs that goes on in some other threads doesn't happen in this one. We can continue to keep it that way.

At the end of the day it's not that serious. People in here treat NT like a damn court room. If the question bothers you, just skip it. Too many people go out of their way to be a grump. You all know who you are. You spend more time whining than you do being helpful. Wasted energy.

At the end of the day it's not that serious. People in here treat NT like a damn court room. If the question bothers you, just skip it. Too many people go out of their way to be a grump. You all know who you are. You spend more time whining than you do being helpful. Wasted energy.
Your putting out a whole lot more negativity than I yet I'm the grump. I was offering my point a view. No need for name calling just because you disagree with it. As you said it's not that serious. Maybe you should take your own advise.

Your putting out a whole lot more negativity than I yet I'm the grump. I was offering my point a view. No need for name calling just because you disagree with it. As you said it's not that serious. Maybe you should take your own advise.

I actually wasn't calling you out specifically as a grump. The true grumps of this thread know who they are. I did quote you because it was the most recent example of someone laying out directions on how to behave in this thread. There's too much "don't do this, don't ask that" in this thread. It's far more bothersome than someone legitimately trying to gain knowledge from people that can help. Not putting out negativity. Quite the opposite.

I actually wasn't calling you out specifically as a grump. The true grumps of this thread know who they are. I did quote you because it was the most recent example of someone laying out directions on how to behave in this thread. There's too much "don't do this, don't ask that" in this thread. It's far more bothersome than someone legitimately trying to gain knowledge from people that can help. Not putting out negativity. Quite the opposite.

Don't be a wimp

Name names.

Customs

Watch out that you don't trip as your backpedaling. 

If you reread my post I wasn't "laying out directions on how to behave" nor was I saying "don't do this, don't ask that". I simple pointed out that being more clear would be helpful no only to "someone legitimately trying to gain knowledge" but also more helpful and respectful of "people that can help" It's all right there in the thread. The way the question was posed did not gain him the knowledge he was truly after.

got a chance to see the "87" AM1 in person yesterday...

the materials are actually really nice. alot better than the kumquat/safaris that looked very similar to me and had me on the fence about picking up the "87's" but after having them in hand i'm now after a pair. they didn't have any sz13's yesterday or i would've walked out with them. gonna try and get the BW's as well

got a chance to see the "87" AM1 in person yesterday...

the materials are actually really nice. alot better than the kumquat/safaris that looked very similar to me and had me on the fence about picking up the "87's" but after having them in hand i'm now after a pair. they didn't have any sz13's yesterday or i would've walked out with them. gonna try and get the BW's as well

Donde esta mi amigo? Euro sites are sold out. Only saw 1 pair on the bay.

^i was in philly last night and my buddy that works for UBIQ had pairs at his house but they wont have them in the shop till next wk

^i was in philly last night and my buddy that works for UBIQ had pairs at his house but they wont have them in the shop till next wk

By chance if you find a 13 (and if there is another size 13) could you holla at me?
I am a 13 as well and it is tough trying to find my size. I will surely keep you in mind if and when I see our size in the future.

There must be a lead designer at NIke in the womens dept, theyre getting all the love lately with releases.

829722-102

These are on NDC as coming soon. Will cop these for wifey for sure

Last edited:
the point of me asking the question was to gain some more apprehension as I'm still new to AMs. I don't have the expansive knowledge for them as I do for Jordans. Repped for the info, but why come at my neck with the first sentence. I thought me and you were cool.

im not necking at you dude :wink: just curious why you want know this, as a matter of fact a lot of retro AMs that we now are familiar with that are named of the year from release were just labeled as AMs back in the days, only in the early 2000s Nike started to put the year behind the names
all good my dude, thanks for the info. See I didn't know that AMs didn't start getting retroed til the early 2000s.

Customs

those first customs are fire :pimp:

Got these in today - nice materials and quality. I know I may be in the minority, but love the 87 too...takes a nice, but tame colorway, and adds a little extra. Toe is def a little bulky for you purists out there.

Got these in today - nice materials and quality. I know I may be in the minority, but love the 87 too...takes a nice, but tame colorway, and adds a little extra. Toe is def a little bulky for you purists out there.
Where'd you get them? I've been on the hunt for both me and the wife (she is fiending for a pair even more than me!). Are they going to drop on NDC US eventually? 

hope this helps yall out to copp these joints on the low low.  i will say i dont hate them as much seeing them in person.  and for yall that didnt know, tts. 

Which outlets have these? Anyone know if Camarillo has em?

Back
Top Bottom