THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Love the layout, not so much a fan of the lunar midsole. Def some great color choices.

Havent had a chance to see them in the sun yet.  They look pretty dope so far.  My first AM 1,  maybe cuz im in CA but I must some there is absolutely no breathability in these :lol:   feet be on fire (not in a good way)

That Bananarama shape doe... :frown: also, try rocking safaris. Like heated boots on the feet.

Last edited:
lol i dont see you post any useful info in this thread, only come here to drop by when there is a potential upcoming QS release, havent seen you in here since the safari drop, typical hyperbeast behaviour :lol: better you go back to the how to stay in shape thread, you will deff need that from i have seen from your IG, also your so called comeback reply to my comment was pretty weak since it took you 3 days to find out what to wrote, while you deff have noticed my reply 3 days ago since you were online here every day :wink: it was better for you if you didnt reply at all and just swallowed the capital L so that it will stop your hungry feeling from your groaning stomach:rofl:

Keep posting that False info like you're an insider. That's real thirst and hypebeast behavior tryin to act like some sort of expert.

Google fingers is all you got.

Haven't been here since the safari drop? Safaris were wack. These color change joints are wack. I'll be here more when they decide to drop decent colorways. Third isn't your thread despite what you think.

And commenting on my IG? Post yours if you really wanna have a chat

That's why this idiots on my block list. And the ONLY one on that list after 8 years in this site as this username.

It wasn't 'like' anything, I'm stating he bought them through the AU site.

Lucky you quoted him Max or I'd have missed his delusional rant.

Glad to see lately more and more users are realising what a troll he is.

Please, keep googling other people pics and purporting them as your own.

Oh master of all things max. (Via Google)

Dude is the biggest reason I avoid this thread. Sad thing is the am87 is my favorite air max model. But dude just stinks up this thread for us older heads. I like people who are true wearers and collectors. Not these Shoezeum types. I miss the Amfam days.

Last edited:
And his use of smillies.

Childish.

I think I'll refer to him as 'child' from now on.

Seems apt.

Last edited:
Until the arguing is over...

giphy.gif

I'm just glad we got it, saves me the hassle of ordering it from the states then having my family member ship it over. Now I can have it ship straight to my house
this is exactly why its big news for some people. its like when ID came to Canada... i feel for those countries that dont have it.

Just received and opened up my pair from Snkrs and got to say I got really lucky!! Have not purchased a new air max since maybe 2009 that had such a nice shape from the factory! This includes a bunch of ids I have ordered since then. This just needed a tiny more padding in the tongue and a lot higher quality mesh to be a classic. You can also tell they skimped a little on the laces. Ha ha. If I see these in store somewhere I might double up and grab some different laces. Any place sell them with blue colored lace tips?

Just received and opened up my pair from Snkrs and got to say I got really lucky!! Have not purchased a new air max since maybe 2009 that had such a nice shape from the factory! This includes a bunch of ids I have ordered since then. This just needed a tiny more padding in the tongue and a lot higher quality mesh to be a classic. You can also tell they skimped a little on the laces. Ha ha. If I see these in store somewhere I might double up and grab some different laces. Any place sell them with blue colored lace tips?
i actually like the more nylon feel to these laces.  overall, i feel this release is underwhelming.  considering selling mine.  

First thing first with my AM1's is unlace/loosen the strings. They have them so tight that the toe does stick up. I like my laces loose and I always re-lace them a bit different than the way they come.
After I re-lace them they usually fall into a great shape. Some take longer than others and need to be worn more so to achieve the shape.
Although some take forever and some really never take the shape...just depends what materials...so I have noticed.
These fell into shape after wearing for about 15 minutes or so.

But yeah, I really like these. Glad I copped for sure.

Last edited:
factory lacing style sux imo, i always lacing them V-style pointing down at the toebox if you look at the shoe from the top

Its the first holes laced from underneath then go over the top that get me, my ocd cant stand it.

Back
Top Bottom