THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah, the laces have to go from the top down, not coming from the underneath to the top and over. lol
That's some sneakerhead OCD. LOL

Last edited:

but you didnt do the other shoe with the laces facing at the opposite side, i always do that with my sneakers when i lace them

Last edited:
That's the way I always do it. But yeah, it would look better to go the opposite way from the opposite shoe.

i lace and store my sneakers the way i was shown when i worked at nfo.  outside eyelet lays on top of inside eyelet.  right sneaker medial side to the left and left lateral to the right, box opens like a book (obviously). 

A picture of a pair was posted in the last page. Also, check Instagram. Plenty on there as well under various tags like, am1, airmax1, htm, etc.

I've always wondered what the difference between air max and air maxim was??? Probably an easy google but I'll pose the question for the OGs anyway.

I've always wondered what the difference between air max and air maxim was??? Probably an easy google but I'll pose the question for the OGs anyway.

yeah i know its dutch but this was the only vid what i could find because the original with english subs on vimeo got deleted

the air max 1+ maxim is 2/3 lighter compared to the normal air max 1 because it is manufactured from very light weighted materials, it was also the first air max 1 that contains flywire and also if you take the insole out you will see that there is an Nike+ sensor inside the midsole what collects info if you gonna use the shoe for runnning,  and you can take the sensor out and connect it to some sort of device from Nike

Back
Top Bottom