THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those FK's are going to be so comfortable. Haven't seen any blue's yet. Looking forward to those....to all of them.

Kelp

yeah i understand that the roshe precedes the ultraboost, but im saying the flyknit am1 will be the new roshe run (takings its place as the new bro standard).  seeing as the roshe run was outmoded by the ultraboost.  

i personally make a clear distinction between retro and performance sneaker.  the roshe bridged that gap and the ultraboost is pioneering it as we speak.  the flyknit am1 will continue the trend of "performance retro" tho i will not drink that koolaid.  

no shade on any of you that are interested in it, but i dont need a comfortable performance sneaker that has hints of retro to wear while i wait in line at starbucks rocking with techfleece shorts and a lulu lemon tee.  

ima either rock a retro, or ima rock a performance sneaker for a corresponding activity.  i cant rock with this in between stuff.  

Roshe was garbage, only reason it was successful was the price.

As for these "re-engineered" air maxes I personally love them, but that won't save nike either, nor will the Zero... maybe they should cool it with the bigger air bags (VaporMax) and try something else with a little less.

I also liked the Lunar Epic low, but the sole needs more "soul". Anyways that's just my thoughts / opinion.

I like the flyknit. Sure they are trying to grab a "hypebeast" part of the market, but can't deny the material is very comfortable and makes the shoe lightweight.

Flyknit and lunar sole could possibly be the lightest AM1 of all time.

I like the flyknit. Sure they are trying to grab a "hypebeast" part of the market, but can't deny the material is very comfortable and makes the shoe lightweight.

Flyknit and lunar sole could possibly be the lightest AM1 of all time.

Why does one need a lightweight retro?

Why does one need a lightweight retro?
A shoe being comfortable isn't a bad thing. For instance, we go to Disney a lot. That means a ton of walking. I still like rocking retros but a comfortable one that breaths well would be nice. I think we all agree OG build looks the best but sometimes I'm willing to give up looks for comfortable.

flyknit, mesh, leather, who cares what the upper is.

toe box shape still basura smh

Back
Top Bottom